The Student Room Group

Hobda Civic Body Kit

Ive got a 2004 Honda Civic Se Vtec 1.6 (5 door). Im struggling to find any bodykits for my car. Would a bodykit for a 3 door 2004 Civic Type R fit onto mine?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why would you want to? You'll just look like a ****. Better get a fast car and make it look slow... My mates 530i was badged as a 520i, which surprised a fair few people in small engines Civics with R badges at the traffic lights...

Someone near my house has a brand new 335i badged as a 316i - although the exhaust pipe layout gives it away.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by maxi365
Ive got a 2004 Honda Civic Se Vtec 1.6 (5 door). Im struggling to find any bodykits for my car. Would a bodykit for a 3 door 2004 Civic Type R fit onto mine?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please no. :biggrin:
dont do it..
Reply 3
Honda civics are horrible looking and you will make it even worse..
Reply 4
But CAN a '04 type r body kit fit mine though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by maxi365
But CAN a '04 type r body kit fit mine though?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It depends on the body kit... If it interferes with or relies on the shape and layout of the doors then no.

You'd have to ask someone who sells it or the manufacturer though, how the hell are we meant to know?

Posted from TSR Mobile
The EP3 type R bodykit won't fit the 5 door civic. IIRC the rear bumper is different and the side skirts definately won't fit as they'll be the incorrect length.

Quick Reply

Latest