The Student Room Group

Waiting to accept!

I've recieved four out of six replies from unis that I applied to, two unconditional, and I've decided that I definetly want to accept one of the offers. However I can't accept via ucas because I'm still waiting on the final two replies. Is there any way I can just accept and get things over with? It's driving me mad waiting and I just want to start sorting out housing and everything so I can stop worrying about it!
Reply 1
I got exactly the same problem. I have 5 unconditional offers, as i already have my grades and im waiting on one uni, which i am not going to. It pisses me off because i cant apply for accomodation
Withdraw the standing choices then, like the other user said...
Reply 3
According to UCAS, you do not need to wait for all the Universities to reply. If you are 100% certain that you want to go to a University, then just confirm now.
WokSz
According to UCAS, you do not need to wait for all the Universities to reply. If you are 100% certain that you want to go to a University, then just confirm now.

Really? I thought it wouldn't let you reply to your offers until you'd had all your decisions, in which case you need to do as the others have said and withdraw from the unis you're still waiting for.

Latest

Trending

Trending