The Student Room Group

Studying a undergraduate course in Sweden

Hi guys, I have recently achieved a IELTS 7.0 and I've noticed that unlikely in the UK, Scandinavian and foreign universities usually ask for 6.5 (while in UK is 6).

Therefore I am intended to apply mainly for Stockholm Universitet - Global management but I am a bit worried since I've noticed every year the amount of applications are increasing more and more.

Does anyone know from direct knowledge if working experience help you to get into the wanted course? From what I've heard in UK they evaluate your applies depending on a CV as well but from what I see on Universityadmission.se there's no need of submitting any CVs as well as the cover letter.

I'd like to move to Stockholm because is a great city, I've personally been there for 9 days and I found it great, way better than Goteborg in terms of good social life which for me is a basic factor if you want to study; I believe having a fresh mind when is about free time is a major in order to perform good exams.

Anyone with a similar experience or that can help me?
I want to be sure I will not waste my money (for IELTS) and my time since I'm leaving London forever and resigned my job even though I haven't got any response in view of the fact that they notify you about the results only in March.

Cheers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending