The Student Room Group

Best ways to revise for AS Level Biology?

Title says it all.
Past papers, examiner's report, recapping information every now and then, watch videos on YouTube on your topic.
Good luck!
What I do is read the text book then just write the information down roughly until I remember it. I find writing information out is really helpful
Reply 3
Original post by StressedByDay
What I do is read the text book then just write the information down roughly until I remember it. I find writing information out is really helpful

Somehow when I make notes, I always spend way too much time. But thanks for your tips.
Reply 4
Original post by Miss.Unknow
Past papers, examiner's report, recapping information every now and then, watch videos on YouTube on your topic.
Good luck!

Thank you. Do you think notes are useful and by recapping information, do you mean reading the textbook?
Definitely plenty of past papers and look at the mark scheme you will notice patterns in the questions as certain ones often come up with similar answers just put in a different context. It's how I've been revising in my second year and it's improved my grades.

When applicable, diagrams are also very helpful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by ~TheCheshireCat~
Definitely plenty of past papers and look at the mark scheme you will notice patterns in the questions as certain ones often come up with similar answers just put in a different context. It's how I've been revising in my second year and it's improved my grades.

When applicable, diagrams are also very helpful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, this is helpful.
Original post by Ice-cube
Thank you. Do you think notes are useful and by recapping information, do you mean reading the textbook?

You should revise both by using the textbook and making notes! It's very helpful

Quick Reply

Latest