The Student Room Group

What phone do you use?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by beggelton
+1 to the Sonys. Love my z3 much more than my old Samsung. The only good iPhones are the 6+/s+ for their size, but generally iPhones are outclassed in every range by their Android equivalent. Shame they've become fashion accessories.

I agree with you! Unfortunately however, my Sony hates me and has been threatening to die since the day I bought it home two years ago. It has resisted all attempts at repair, cleverly feigning compliance for a few days after each "fix", only to lapse back into disobedience. Sometimes I think the only reason it is still plugging on in there is because it likes to see me suffer. I suppose you could say we have a love-hate relationship.
Blackberry bold 9900 for 3 years :s-smilie:
Space Grey iPhone 6, affectionately named Buzz!
Reply 83
Don't know what it is and don't care.
I know that in addition to making and recieving calls it does a load of other unneccesary things but I've never been interested enough to read the manual.

I have seen techno-geeks on the internet on their phones but I think most sensible people would agree squinting at a tiny little screen is a little bit sad. Nothing is that important it can't wait until you get home.
Reply 84
Original post by JC.
Don't know what it is and don't care.
I know that in addition to making and recieving calls it does a load of other unneccesary things but I've never been interested enough to read the manual.

I have seen techno-geeks on the internet on their phones but I think most sensible people would agree squinting at a tiny little screen is a little bit sad. Nothing is that important it can't wait until you get home.

:laugh:
Reply 86
Gold Samsung Galaxy A5
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge White
Iphone 6 in gold
Reply 90
Samsung galaxy A3.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Changing Skies
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (gold)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice choice, I picked the same! High five
Original post by Sparster
iPhone 4S and have had it for ages. Don't see any point in changing. iPhones never really go out of fashion and it has everything I need so very content with it.

Me too!
Actually I'm going to try and hold on it as long as I can and try and sell it when it has more value (I hope people fight over for it online) :colone:
Reply 93
iPhone 4s.. iPhones are overhyped crap tbh so many cons to it, only good thing is camera quality.. I doubt even the 6 is any better than 4s 5, 5c and 5S were are all the same thing judt different design.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reading through this thread makes me wish that I'd spent just that little bit more to get the Galaxy S6 Edge instead of the regular S6. :laugh: #PhoneEnvy.
iPhone 6.

Is it sad that I'm already looking forward to getting the iPhone 7? :h:
Reply 96
Galaxy S6
Reply 97
Original post by Zuki
Galaxy S6

:teehee:
Reply 98
Original post by Ymardz
:teehee:

Hmmm?