The Student Room Group

English Language Literature, seriously need advice here...

So long story short, I have about 4 months to do 3 Assignments and 5-6 months till my exams. I need at LEAST a D grade to get into the Uni I'd like... doesn't sound *that* bad, until you remember that you're doing Distance Learning and you've had no motivation to learn anything.

Can people give me some good tips on revision here? Any websites, books, tips, ANYTHING that you think will help.

(before you think of yelling at me - yes i know i'm an idiot, but life has changed a lot in the past few months. depressions a big part of that and i can't afford the £100 fee to extend the course for a year)
Original post by whitephoeniix
So long story short, I have about 4 months to do 3 Assignments and 5-6 months till my exams. I need at LEAST a D grade to get into the Uni I'd like... doesn't sound *that* bad, until you remember that you're doing Distance Learning and you've had no motivation to learn anything.

Can people give me some good tips on revision here? Any websites, books, tips, ANYTHING that you think will help.

(before you think of yelling at me - yes i know i'm an idiot, but life has changed a lot in the past few months. depressions a big part of that and i can't afford the £100 fee to extend the course for a year)

Are you doing Lit and Lang as a combined A-level or doing both Lang and Literature separately?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending