The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Adult nursing 2016

Hello I have my interview this week and I'm starting to panic a little. I was wondering if anyone can advise me on the tests any guidence would be very appreciated. It's 30 questions in 30 I minutes which seems very harsh to me so any guidence would be fantastic
Original post by dede100
Hello I have my interview this week and I'm starting to panic a little. I was wondering if anyone can advise me on the tests any guidence would be very appreciated. It's 30 questions in 30 I minutes which seems very harsh to me so any guidence would be fantastic

Hi dede,

Sorry I couldn't find this until now. I hope your interview went well.

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
I have a test tomorrow for midwifery , has anyone done the tests ?
I have a test on the 10th next month for adult nursing. Does anyone know what I should expect?
Reply 4
Original post by dede100

revise simple mathmatics, e.g. division, subtraction, ratio, percentages, conversions, mean, mode etc. Revise scenario questions. Try not to fidget and read up on nursing articles. Know the 6 c's and read the NHS constitution (just read it so you know what it is, no need to memorise it).

You will be fine so don't worry about it.:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending