The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Single Ensuite room Will Wyatt Court

Listen up people! Single standard room to rent at Will Wyatt Court available! £189p/w ensuite room, with communal kitchen. Awesome flat mates and I have a cute view of a field lols, just moving out cause I could do with cheaper place and more dollar. Good vibe,• Common room with large tables (handy if you're a fashion student)•Secure bike storage•Wifi is available throughout the building at no extra cost•Roof courtyard with bbq shiz will be hella cute in summer•On site laundry and vending machines•Situated close to Old Street tube station in zone 1 (nothernline) and a super short walk to Hoxton Sq full of bars and restaurants.•Super close to Sainsburys, Tesco, Poundland and Iceland. •5 min walk to the best chicken shop around (big up Tennessee chicken 🙌🏾) Maybe you want to move to Will Wyatt to be with your new bezzies, be a doll and holla at me on here or email me! [email protected] Available pretty much end of this month/next month or by the beginning of third term. Ps, Will Wyatt also rent out for summer if you're an international student looking to stay in London over summer. Help a girl out!Cheers dolls! X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending