The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Licking anuses was surprisingly common for girls to do and receive in my sixth form college :lol:

Really?

Spoiler

Original post by TotallyGutted
This thread is funny. I'm convinced it's a thing for men that is growing yet I don't think women get it? You know?

Those who "don't get it" probably just haven't experienced their beautiful feet being kissed and licked yet.
:colondollar:
Original post by Anonymous
Why?!?!?.
I thought some women might be flattered that a guy is so attracted to them he will even kiss/lick their feet...

Yeah exactly.
What girl wouldn't like that?
What's wrong with a man loving and adoring his woman so much that he wants to kiss and lick her feet.
I also love women's feet, and from myself and I think from other man I think it stems from admiration and love of women and the beautiful female body.
(edited 8 years ago)
What's wrong with licking and kissing the feet of a woman you love and admire, as a way to both give her pleasure and show her how much you admire and love her and her body.
Hot girl's feet smell and taste good.
I am talking from experience.
I'm not a fan just because I don't like feet but I'm also outrageously ticklish so one wrong move and you'd probably get a firm kick in the face lol
Original post by eternaforest
Cmon u can't be ticklish on the dorsal at least?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Literally everywhere.
I thought many women loved their feet being kissed and licked...:frown:
errr gross no thanks.
Feet are the most disgusting thing in the world plus if a guy licked my feet it would tickle so much because my feet are so ticklish that I'd end up kicking him in the face
its a big man ting what do you know about lock arff
No. But I'd be the one getting told to lick the feet :P (of another girl, no way am I licking a guy's foot)

A bit of foot worship/boot worship is always a fun time. It's sort of humiliating, which is what I think I like about it :')
Original post by Wolfegirl98
Feet are the most disgusting thing in the world plus if a guy licked my feet it would tickle so much because my feet are so ticklish that I'd end up kicking him in the face

Why are feet disgusting???.
They are a part of the human body.
Original post by Wolfegirl98

Why are they disgusting?.
They are part of the human body.
And wouldn't you be flattered that a guy likes you so much he would even lick your feet.
Original post by Incredible97
But that's totally a different thing.QUOTE]

Does that mean you would enjoy receiving and reciprocating oral sex.
Original post by Peachwork
Why are they disgusting?.
They are part of the human body.
And wouldn't you be flattered that a guy likes you so much he would even lick your feet.

Because they're ugly like deformed hands
Errrm..that's so weird. I mean why would you want to lick or kiss someone's feet. :s-smilie:
No .
This again? Just have my feet already :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending