Reply 20
*no comment.*
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
arkbar
Just Nazi gold?

and fantastic scenery, beautiful mountains and lakes, good skiing, good hotels, nice food (as long as you like rosti:p: - it's not all fondue you know) and a fantastic transport system - trains and buses and boats that not only run on time but actually link with each other. A democracy that is far superior to our own with power much closer to the people than it is here. And not forgetting Swiss Army knives - one of the wonders of the world :smile:

I just love Switzerland. :biggrin:
Reply 22
^very well summed up there! :biggrin:
misstash
bit appaulled by this comment!

neither do I know what's that!!
Reply 24
I suppose we haven't lived then?
Reply 25
;no;
Reply 26
One of my friends used to drink about 5 cartons of it a day, the tuck shop at school used to have a good stock.

Never understood what all the fuss was about myself though; always thought it was a bit sickly.

So you're not missing much WokSz.

Clearly 5 Alive was the much superior drink...
Reply 27
Nothing beats CAPRI SUN!
Reply 28
Mellie
Nothing beats CAPRI SUN!

I have to agree with that actually. Forgot about Capri Sun. And they had the best containers!
Reply 29
I always thought every Capri Sun tasted the same. Whether it was Fruit Punch or Topical Whatever, it was always like 99% of the same flavour. I did like the containers, though.
Reply 30
Located in the "mixer drinks" aisle of waitrose. had to buy a pack of nine though. I'm collecting the tokens and have just this moment sent off for a lunchbox for my bf :smile:
Applying4Maths
Waitrose?

TKR
Located in the "mixer drinks" aisle of waitrose. had to buy a pack of nine though. I'm collecting the tokens and have just this moment sent off for a lunchbox for my bf

I win!! :cool:
Reply 32
arkbar
Just Nazi gold?

:toofunny:

rep4u
Reply 33
you cant knock something they drink in the congo really

and yer 5 alive was pretty top too...i used to collect 5 alive stickers they gave away when i was little me thinks...
Reply 34
Way down deep in the middle of the Jungle!

Latest