The Student Room Group

(female) lower abdomen/tummy became hard after losing virginity?

Hi Ladies,

I recently became sexually active and lost my virginity. However, after becoming sexually active, my lower abdomen/tummy area from navel downwards towards the pubic region became harder. I am just wondering whether anybody else experienced this?

The tummy or abdominal muscle can feel rock solid. I know I am not pregnant or anything like that. Additionally, my tummy feels more rounded, outwards and sticks out more than before as if I'm bloated. I have more internal noises like hearing air or wind within my intestines more. Did anybody else notice this?

I went to my doctors but they just shouted at me and started asking if I had intercourse recently or if I am sexually active. I didn't find them helpful in explaining what I wanted to know at all.

Thanks all
Shouting isn't good for a doctor, is it?

It's normal for muscles around there to feel a bit different - things have been stretched that haven't been stretched before.

How long ago did you start?
go back and say that although you have been before you are still worried/not reassured that everthing is fine.
First of all your doctor shouldn't be "shouting" at you at all.

Secondly, have you done a pregnancy test? If not, get one and if it's negative go back to your doctor and request them to take you seriously and not shout at you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes i am having that same problem i lost my virginity last night and my lower tummy hurts i feel like there alot of air in my tummy to

Quick Reply

Latest