The Student Room Group

HELP! requesting an alternative interview date

Guys, I've just had my first interview invitation, and suddenly realised it's on a day when I'm meant to be on holiday. Can anyone who has requested alternative interview dates in the past tell me whether it was successful / is a good idea, or should I just not go on holiday in case all of my interviews end up being then?!
Original post by stateofbecca9
Guys, I've just had my first interview invitation, and suddenly realised it's on a day when I'm meant to be on holiday. Can anyone who has requested alternative interview dates in the past tell me whether it was successful / is a good idea, or should I just not go on holiday in case all of my interviews end up being then?!

Hi there. At QMU we have interviews for Nursing, Radiography etc. and we can occasionally provide an alternative date in specific circumstances. It may be that more than one interview date is scheduled, so you could perhaps be moved to a later date, however you must check with the university directly if this would be possible. Every one is different, and each course can differ with their stipulations (some allow changes, others don't), so you should contact them as soon as possible to discuss. I'd recommend calling to know it's being dealt with (keep in mind how busy a time of year this is, so if you call you won't get lost in the volume of emails flooding in). But do it sooner rather than later in case slots fill up!
Charlotte
(Official QMU TSR Rep)

Quick Reply

Latest