The Student Room Group

Student Finance HELP

So I made an account on student finance, I was going to apply but it asked 'Which year do you want to apply for?' with the options 2015/2016, 2014,2015. It doesn't have my option which is 2016/2017.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Shakshxo
So I made an account on student finance, I was going to apply but it asked 'Which year do you want to apply for?' with the options 2015/2016, 2014,2015. It doesn't have my option which is 2016/2017. Does anyone else have this problem? I know I didn't do it wrong because all it asked for was my NI number, phone number, DOB etc.

It doesn't open for the new academic year until February, so you can't apply yet.
Reply 2
Thanks. My friend told me hers had that option so I was stressing out for no reason. Maybe she did it wrong:frown:
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
It doesn't open for the new academic year until February, so you can't apply yet.
Original post by Shakshxo
Thanks. My friend told me hers had that option so I was stressing out for no reason. Maybe she did it wrong:frown:

Well, it opens in Feb each year and the official website says it is doing so this year:
https://www.gov.uk/unimoney
so yes, she's doing it wrong.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending