The Student Room Group

Left wing demonstrators protest against sexism in Germany, but they invited...

Scroll to see replies

Your Dad is working in the NHS not for the good of the indigenous people but because he prefers the money and lifestyle of this country. Did he marry your mother to be allowed to live here? Why isn't he being the "Saint" you paint him as among the visually affected in his own country? The bottom line is, HE CAME HERE. Ask yourself why.
Original post by abruiseonthesky
Have you ever watched a racist try to tell a mixed race person where they should be living? it's the best. Although you wouldn't know, you are one of those racists

To be fair, I was expecting a lot worse from this white supremacist, I've had absolutely horrible cr*p said about my parents by white power nutjobs on the internet.
Original post by Longshot700
To be fair, I was expecting a lot worse from this white supremacist, I've had absolutely horrible cr*p said about my parents by white power nutjobs on the internet.

Yeah, I've had worse stuff thrown at me (different subject). I do enjoy how he completely failed at biology though. Talking to a biologist too lmao
Have you ever watched a racist try to tell a mixed race person where they should be living? it's the best. Although you wouldn't know, you are one of those racists

I've had this argument with racists before, I'm half black Caribbean & half white British. On one hand it's pointless trying to talk sense into these idiots. But on the other it is funny watching them make themselves look even more ridiculous with the arguments they come up with to try & justify their nonsense.
Original post by Alesha1991
I've had this argument with racists before, I'm half black Caribbean & half white British. On one hand it's pointless trying to talk sense into these idiots. But on the other it is funny watching them make themselves look even more ridiculous with the arguments they come up with to try & justify their nonsense.

It's hilarious, isn't it? I really needed cheering up tonight, this is helping
Reply 65
Original post by Longshot700
Of course not.

A fat racist drunkard.

I think you are making here a generalisation that is worse than what the racists you denounce do.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 66
The countries they arrive in - give Greece (and any other country where they're arriving) extra financial help to perform these checks, demand to see passports or refuse entry etc.

So you'd separate kids from their parents? I don't agree with the idea that women come before men in the 'deserving' stakes, so treating them equally, we'd take kids and OAP's first. Stellar idea. The idea of 'most vulnerable' depends entirely on how you define it - you may say that most vulnerable includes women, children and OAP's. I'd say it's anyone whose life is endangered - whether they a man of 30 or a woman of 80. However, if they refuse to respect the laws and culture of the land that's taken them in - which they should maybe be taught (not necessarily culture, but a basic knowledge of the most important - or relevant - laws) - then they should be punished.

You didn't say if you think there must a fixed limit of asylum seekers admitted to Europe. If 100 million migrants are knocking at the door, should we all let them in?
The CDU is right in German politics, it's kinda like a watered down Tory party.

And Today's Tories are a watered down version of Thatcher's Tories resembling more of Blair than anything else. Merkel is center left while her party is around center left to center, but not right
Original post by Josb
I think you are making here a generalisation that is worse than the racists you denounce.

I guess I am, but compared to people who judge people on the colour of their skin, it doesn't feel like anything.
Original post by Josb
You didn't say if you think there must a fixed limit of asylum seekers admitted to Europe. If 100 million migrants are knocking at the door, should we all let them in?

I think we should take as many as Europe can support - and as asylum seekers begin to contribute to the economy, we can take more
Original post by Josb
Actually, the "Great Invasions" of the 5th century are a myth. At most, the total of the Germanic invaders that entered the Western Roman Empire represented 3% of the host population; less than a million over a century. The Franks who conquered Gaul were only 70.000 (compared to 7 million Gallo-Romans).
See the discussion here: https://www.quora.com/How-numerous-compared-to-the-population-of-the-Roman-Empire-was-the-influx-of-Germanic-tribes-during-the-V%C3%B6lkerwanderung-Migration-of-Peoples

In just one year, Germany alone has received more migrants than the whole Western Roman Empire in its history.

You're absolutely correct as regards Western Europe as a whole, but it is a fact that enough Germanic immigrants settled in England in the late 5th century to conquer most of it, become dominant over the locals and establish their language and then intermixed with the locals so that they became indistinguishable from them. The only parts of England that were conquered and assimilated later were the Peak District and Cornwall. It's also worth noting that Britain was no longer a part of the Roman Empire when the Anglo-Saxons migrated here.

Germany has received 1.5 million migrants and had a population of 81 million. I make that just under 2% of the population.
(edited 8 years ago)

I'm also loving that you're having to resort to patronising me (little girl?) because you can't argue against valid points without your little shield of patronisation. But, I forgot, it's not patronising, it's fact - what does a woman know, right?

Dear abruiseonthesky,

I'm sorry that misogynistic racist patronising humans exist.

Thank you for being a strong powerful woman who won't take it.

This thread has made me very sad.

Sincerely,
square_peg

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's hilarious, isn't it? I really needed cheering up tonight, this is helping

The funniest thing to me about white supremacists is the contrast between their fantasies & the reality. I think most of these people who go on about how proud of being white they are usually have nothing else to be proud of & use their hatred of others as a cover for their own inadequacy. Just as well really, if white supremacists had any real power instead of being the pathetic losers they are I suspect their favoured solution for people like us would be more of a 'final' one.
Original post by square_peg
Dear abruiseonthesky,

I'm sorry that misogynistic racist patronising humans exist.

Thank you for being a strong powerful woman who won't take it.

This thread has made me very sad.

Sincerely,
square_peg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww, that's lovely of you. Northerners take no **** from no one :wink:
If I invite someone into my home and they proceed to sexually assault family members is it my fault or theirs?
Original post by geokinkladze
If I invite someone into my home and they proceed to sexually assault family members is it my fault or theirs?

Erm, theirs - please say this is the answer you were thinking...

Thing is you probably wouldn't care unless they were arabs anyway.
Original post by Stephen857
x

Hi Stephen, please take your racist, sexist, ableist attitudes and language away from this forum.

A few points though:
- When immigrants have come to the UK from outside the EU they have either been highly skilled, in a relationship with a British person, or an asylum seeker. All of these people deserve to live here (whether it be permanently, or hopefully temporarily in the case of asylum seekers, so they can return home when safe).
- I imagine (making a guess here) an Again doctor in the UK has done a lot more for our country than you have.
- Calling people 'little girl', 'sweatheart', 'moron', 'aids-infected', 'degenerate', 'illiterate', 'whore' are disgusting manifestations of your sexism and racism. This is nothing short of hate speech.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by square_peg
Hi Stephen, please take your racist, sexist, ableist attitudes and language away from this forum.

A few points though:
- When immigrants have come to the UK from outside the EU they have either been highly skilled, in a relationship with a British person, or an asylum seeker. All of these people deserve to live here (whether it be permanently, or hopefully temporarily in the case of asylum seekers, so they can return home when safe).
- I imagine (making a guess here) an Again doctor in the UK has done a lot more for our country than you have.
- Calling people 'little girl', 'sweatheart', 'moron', 'aids-infected', 'degenerate', 'illiterate', 'whore' are disgusting manifestations of your sexism and racism. This is nothing short of hate speech.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Marry me.

But what if you knew the likeliness of sexual assault was high? Because everyone knew the migrants come from a country where it was very high

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending