The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
naimslim89
I'm VERY sure that St. George's has props on 'Cor Blimey!! In fact it was brats I mean barts who copied them!
Tooting, that well known cockney locale... :rolleyes:
Uh-uh-uh ... the location of a university isn't necessarily the reflection of the voices of the student body ....... People travel up and down the country sometimes :biggrin: ....... :p: heheh
Reply 22
Keep digging...
Digglet dig... digglet dig....

Oh god, did I just quote Pokemon...
Oh god, did I just quote Pokemon...

:rolleyes:
Reply 25
Boo88
Hello all,

I have just created a facebook group for the incoming class of 2007, shortly to discover one was already in existance! And so i am here to promote the clearly better group :p: since theres no fun in simply joining forces!!! So for all those who are planning to go to st georges in september/october 07 and have a facebook account then please join the following group!

http://hs.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2308607808

And if you dont have a facebook account, the group is clearly enough reason to make one! :biggrin:

Ohh! I know who you are now...

[general warning about mixing real life with net freaks :wink:]*ponders what is stopping anyone calling up UCAS or SGUL and cancelling said students application*[/general warning about mixing real life with net freaks :wink:]
Reply 26
Renal

Now do you suppose the the East London school or the Tooting school has props on 'Cor Blimey'. :wink:

To be fair - my money would be on Barts (not the London), as it is Closer to Mary Le Bow... Not that the alumni would ever use such common tones :wink:
Reply 27
theredsox
Yes, I noticed that a ton of medical schools merged together around then. Why did it happen?

Look up the Tomlinson Report...

Edit - this link is helpful: http://www.nhshistory.net/turmoil_1982-2007.htm#Tomlinson_(17)
Ah thanks for this Fluffy, sheds some light on a lot of things. Also maybe why you BL lot are so bitter and twisted. :p:
Reply 29
Fluffy
Ohh! I know who you are now...

[general warning about mixing real life with net freaks :wink:]*ponders what is stopping anyone calling up UCAS or SGUL and cancelling said students application*[/general warning about mixing real life with net freaks :wink:]

Hey Fluffy, i dont mind if you know who i am :p:
And what grounds would SGUL or UCAS have for cancelling my application? That would be extremely unjustified if it were on the grounds i post on TSR and use facebook!! :rolleyes: Also should i now want to alter my original post the evidence would still be present in you quote!
Fluffy
Look up the Tomlinson Report...

Edit - this link is helpful: http://www.nhshistory.net/turmoil_1982-2007.htm#Tomlinson_(17)

Thanks Fluffs :smile: You're always so helpful!
Great read!
Reply 32
Boo88
Hey Fluffy, i dont mind if you know who i am :p:
And what grounds would SGUL or UCAS have for cancelling my application? That would be extremely unjustified if it were on the grounds i post on TSR and use facebook!! :rolleyes: Also should i now want to alter my original post the evidence would still be present in you quote!
It's a generalised warning, now, anything anybody posts on here (or elsewhere) under your alias can be directly and easilly attributed to a real person who would be liable for real world consequences.

Latest

Trending

Trending