The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE BSc Finance Thread 2016

Hello all,

Has anyone received a BSc Finance offer yet? I'm in my last week (applied Oct 14), but I haven't gotten a response. I've seen rejections but no acceptances yet.

Thanks!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi mate, are you A level or ib student? do you mind if I ask you your predicated grades:smile:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Hi mate, are you A level or ib student? do you mind if I ask you your predicated grades:smile:
Reply 3
I'm an international student, so neither.
Reply 4
Hey
I am an international student from India. I'm currently in the 4th week of the 8 week mail. Hope to hear from LSE soon.

Got an offer from Warwick last month, though :/
Being the first cohort and only 30 places, they may wait for all applications to come in first.

Any offers yet?
Reply 6
I've just received the "gathered field" email...
Original post by cracker96
I've just received the "gathered field" email...

yep, they need enough numbers before making some decisions
Reply 8
Anyone get an offer yet?
Reply 9
Nope...just the "there may be a delay in you receiving a decision" mail.... :/
Reply 10
Still no offer... that waiting is terrible. What is the deadline to hear back from LSE?
Reply 11
Has anybody applied for the Finance Bsc course at Cass or Durham as well?
Original post by nor4o
Still no offer... that waiting is terrible. What is the deadline to hear back from LSE?

Its 31st March, isnt it ?
Reply 13
Original post by djibbo
Has anybody applied for the Finance Bsc course at Cass or Durham as well?

I applied to study Banking and International Finance at Cass.
(edited 8 years ago)
Did everyone here get their 8 week email on a monday?
Reply 15
I got mine on 26th Oct. It was Monday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still waiting on the verdict. It's slowly killing me. Applied for Bsc Finance and Bsc Maths and Econ, haven't heard from either besides the constant emails about waiting :frown:
Any gap year students here ?
Original post by GandalfWhite
Being the first cohort and only 30 places, they may wait for all applications to come in first.

Any offers yet?

Hi what do you mean by 30 places? This finance program only has 30 places this year?
Original post by ronronronz
Hi what do you mean by 30 places? This finance program only has 30 places this year?

Remember seeing this stat in the Admissions pages but cannot locate it just now. Anyone else notice any numbers anywhere?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending