The Student Room Group

Goodbye Great Sweden

Typical kids tv show in Sweden today.

What was once a great land of Viking conquerors is now reduced to this

Scroll to see replies

The EU is next.
The progressive dream. Two, creepy, androgynous looking boys, prancing around like little girls and a black muslim in a hijab, who may or may not be a girl, it's kind of hard to tell.

That little blonde girl still looks far too feminine though. Long hair and a pink shirt? How hideously patriarchal and cisgender-normative. She should at least shave her head into a mohican, dye it bright green, put on some camoflauge combat troussers and then gain a few hundred pounds. Only then will this be a truly progressive tv show.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Maybe these two boys are just joking around?!
And the problem is what? Are you seriously getting upset by a kid's TV show?!
Original post by Plagioclase

Are you seriously not upset by how the extreme left liberal agenda has infected even very young children?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fabulous. You can see from those poses why Sweden has such a vibrant gay scene. Not a bad thing at all.
Reply 7
When was Sweden ever great? The only great thing to come out of Sweden recently is Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Reply 8

This, the debate forums of this site seem to have turned into the internet forum equivalent of the Daily Mail, getting outraged by the most trivial of things to moan about an imaginary 'liberal agenda'.
This sums up how I see Sweden

A bunch of people doing some extremely camp poses to an Islamic Nasheed.
Original post by Dreifusser
Are you seriously not upset by how the extreme left liberal agenda has infected even very young children?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They look pretty happy to me, not sure why you think they're infected with anything.
Do any of my Halal bredrin have the full nashid?
I need it for tolerance and peace
They look pretty happy to me, not sure why you think they're infected with anything.

I've seen articles about kids as young as 5 identifying as gay and transgender.

Kids should not be given a political identity. They should be left to make those decisions when they're actually old enough to understand the issues and the consequences of their decisions.

5 year olds identifying as gay is just wrong, because just like parents spoonfeed religion to their kids, these gay kids are being spoonfed an identity they dont even understand.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Dreifusser
I've seen articles about kids as young as 5 identifying as gay and transgender.

Kids shoulf not be given a political identity. They should be left to make those decisions when they're actually old enough to understand the terms and the issues.

5 year olds identifying as gay is just wrong, because just like parents spoonfeed religion to their kids, these gay kids are being spoonfed an identity they dont even understand.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think that's particularly common.

Geuss you see no issue with this either?

[video="youtube;r1lMKX-Le1I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1lMKX-Le1I[/video]

After all, its just a kids TV show!
Original post by Farm_Ecology
Geuss you see no issue with this either?

[video="youtube;r1lMKX-Le1I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1lMKX-Le1I[/video]

After all, its just a kids TV show!

Let's assume that these subtitles are true. This video is directly encouraging children to support the annihilation of the Jews and a global Islamic state. OP's video shows a group of happy looking kids who aren't even saying anything on a gameshow. I am really struggling to see the connection, please help me out here!
(edited 8 years ago)
It was fine up to 0:25
Let's assume that these subtitles are true. This video is directly encouraging children to support the annihilation of the Jews and a global Islamic state. OP's video shows a group of happy looking kids who aren't even saying anything on a gameshow. I am really struggling to see the connection, please help me out here!

They are both children's shows.

Your point was that because it was a children's show, it doesnt matter. My point is, that what's on children's shows should matter.

The reason why the issue raised in the OP isn't a big deal, is because having multiple races, an an effeminate attitude in itself, is not a big deal. Not because the content of children's shows dont matter.
Original post by Zweihander
Typical kids tv show in Sweden today.

What was once a great land of Viking conquerors is now reduced to this

And once noble Britain turned into chavs, ***** and other annoying people, Japan once had an honourable system now has weird music and game shows where you blow a cockroach down a tube into another persons mouth.

So what? A lot of countries in the past with how they're portrayed to us sounded badass now have some annoying and weird modern stuff. We have the X factor and Geordie shore, can't exactly complain about Sweden having a kids show when we have this ****.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending