The Student Room Group

Student/ Temporary Work

Hi,

I just wanted to share with you a website that I have come across which is great for short term/temporary work: www.redwigwam.com

My first role was a mystery shop in a Tesco store local to me. I was emailed a brief with some information and a product that they wanted me to buy. They paid me for my time, as well as the product - which I got to keep as well.

Since then, I have completed other mystery shops in Harvey Nichols for a luxury Men’s fragrance and health/beauty range. Again, this was great as I got paid for my time, the products and then got to keep the products, which are really great quality.

I have also completed some home based ad-hoc work for an executive personal assistant. Initially this began as 2 hours of phone calls per week, on behalf of a local car garage. Since then, I have completed many one-off projects as well as other ongoing weekly or bi-weekly work. This has helped bring in a steady flow of income and what’s not to like about being able to work from home in your free time!

Hope this helps someone :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending