The Student Room Group

Clenching Butt makes bum bigger?

Ok so I am 16 male and want a bigger bum and heard that clenching your bum continuously makes it bigger. I recently started clenching my bum while I walk to college which takes about a total of 40 mins going to college and coming back and while I revise lying down I clench my butt so basically I do it continuously. Does clenching your bum make it bigger and what's the difference between a toned bum and a big bum? Also if it doesn't could you give me any exercise methods that does make it bigger that doesn't include going to the gym or using any weights? So home exercises that make the bum bigger. How long would it take to see a big improvement?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Ok so I am 16 male and want a bigger bum

wtf? :lolwut:
Squats + lunges are gr8 exercises for toning your thighs and butt
Reply 3
Why would you want a bigger ass?
Reply 4
Original post by bluemonkey100
Squats + lunges are gr8 exercises for toning your thighs and butt

But does it make it bigger?
Reply 5
Original post by Mayhem™
wtf? :lolwut:

Don't judge
Reply 6
Reply 7
Original post by Andy98
Why would you want a bigger ass?

Because an ass on a male is nice lool and I'm tired of my flat ass :frown:
Reply 8
Because an ass on a male is nice lool and I'm tired of my flat ass :frown:

Urmm OK, just seemed a bit different. I get told my ass is big, but I hate it
But does it make it bigger?

It makes you gain muscle, but it also makes it likely you'll lose fat if you start eating less than normal. My suggestion is do the power-lifting AND eat more good foods. And you'll get a sexy ass like me :biggrin:
Toning will make it more rounded and tighter.

You cant really get a big butt unless you naturally distribute fat that way. Or get a bum implant.
Original post by Andy98

Probably because it's saggy and looks like a water balloon :|
Reply 12
Original post by Andy98

Does it jiggle?
You could pump synthol into it.
Reply 14
Original post by TorpidPhil
Probably because it's saggy and looks like a water balloon :|

Original post by BorrisB
Does it jiggle?

Not that big guys
It makes you gain muscle, but it also makes it likely you'll lose fat if you start eating less than normal. My suggestion is do the power-lifting AND eat more good foods. And you'll get a sexy ass like me :biggrin:

OP wanted exercise methods that doesn't include the gym or using any weights
Reply 16
Original post by Andy98
Not that big guys

bu-bble-butt! bu-bble-butt! bu-bble-butt! bu-bble-butt! bu-bble-butt! bu-bble-butt! bu-bble-butt! bu-bble-butt! bu-bble-butt! bu-bble-butt!

Come onnnn. Show us what your momma gave ya. :perv:
Ok so I am 16 male and want a bigger bum and heard that clenching your bum continuously makes it bigger. I recently started clenching my bum while I walk to college which takes about a total of 40 mins going to college and coming back and while I revise lying down I clench my butt so basically I do it continuously. Does clenching your bum make it bigger and what's the difference between a toned bum and a big bum? Also if it doesn't could you give me any exercise methods that does make it bigger that doesn't include going to the gym or using any weights? So home exercises that make the bum bigger. How long would it take to see a big improvement?

Oh, well try and do "barbell thrusts" but don't use a barbell. Use some other thing as a weight instead. Or even just in the air it works when you have literally no muscle development to start with, but it will stop being useful pretty quick if you use no resistance... Also lots of jumping and sprinting.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 18
Oh, well try and do "barbell thrusts" but don't use a barbell. Use some other thing as a weight instead. Or even just in the air it works. Also lots of jumping and sprinting.

Preferably behind your mom when she's bending over to get something out of the oven, OP.

Video it and we can give tips to improve technique.
Oh, well try and do "barbell thrusts" but don't use a barbell. Use some other thing as a weight instead. Or even just in the air it works. Also lots of jumping and sprinting.

Does doing it without a barbell actually work? I thought it didn't lool. Well OP could try it and tell us the results ahahaha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest