The Student Room Group

TSR Xbox Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JAIYEKO
You play fifa 14?

Can't say I do mate. I only got an xbox one last week so thought I'd wait for FIFA 15.
Original post by LadyEcliptic
360 :tongue: Could never afford a One...

What games do you play? If you play Halo I'll send you an add :smile:
thats the only 360 game I play. Also if you want to complete any of the games with gold freebies give me a shout!
Never knew this place had an Xbox thread.. Hmmm

Anyway my GT is Aeqox (Xbox 360) feel free to add it
Original post by HashimKF
What games do you play? If you play Halo I'll send you an add :smile:
thats the only 360 game I play. Also if you want to complete any of the games with gold freebies give me a shout!

CoD (not so much now) mine craft... I'm sort of just playing a few games to see what I like, so far it's been Skyrim/Assassins creed but funny enough, I've just recently started to play Halo :tongue:
Original post by LadyEcliptic
CoD (not so much now) mine craft... I'm sort of just playing a few games to see what I like, so far it's been Skyrim/Assassins creed but funny enough, I've just recently started to play Halo :tongue:

That's cool. Add me when you get a chance.
Gamertag: AtP Angel

I should have my 360 set up again on Thursday. As of now I have no space to put it with my xbox one out aswell, but would definitely be up for some halo or any of the free games :smile:
Reply 7065
What are you guys currently playing?
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ana81
What are you guys currently playing?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Still on Titanfall and Forza 5 at the moment. Most likely until September when Destiny is out.

I've done both campaigns on Titanfall so just have online play to do now to level up and unlock new guns and stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Oziris
Still on Titanfall and Forza 5 at the moment. Most likely until September when Destiny is out.

I've done both campaigns on Titanfall so just have online play to do now to level up and unlock new guns and stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Campaign is online play tho.
Original post by rayquaza17
Campaign is online play tho.

Yeah it is but I meant the actual online play where you just pick the game mode. I prefer tgehe hardpoint ones or any where you have to do something other than just kill anything that moves.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone got Sniper Elite 3 for Xbox One?
If so: are you up for some coop?
Got Ghosts, FIFA, and TitanFall, if anyone fancies a game on any of them? :biggrin:

xKingKimbo17x
I've been playing a lot of games recently, but mostly World of Tanks and Minecraft.
By the way, any Halo players on here? I'd love to play it with a few people!
Original post by Fallenhero
I've been playing a lot of games recently, but mostly World of Tanks and Minecraft.
By the way, any Halo players on here? I'd love to play it with a few people!

I sometimes play Halo, but whenever I do, it's a death followed by more deaths. I'm really crap at it :laugh:

Have you tried the Destiny Beta?
Original post by Binary Freak
I sometimes play Halo, but whenever I do, it's a death followed by more deaths. I'm really crap at it :laugh:

Have you tried the Destiny Beta?

Hahaha that's like me! I'll be extremely good for the first 3-4 matches and then after that I die all the time. :laugh:
The Destiny Beta was awesome, died a lot mind you. Although I spent a lot of the time exploring and doing public events when they occurred.
Original post by Fallenhero
Hahaha that's like me! I'll be extremely good for the first 3-4 matches and then after that I die all the time. :laugh:
The Destiny Beta was awesome, died a lot mind you. Although I spent a lot of the time exploring and doing public events when they occurred.

Haha, I just die anyway :\
Playing some Black Ops (1&2) atm, sold my PS4 due to lack of games but picking up an Xbox One when Destiny drops!

Add me: Palaceeee
Original post by CallumPalace
Playing some Black Ops (1&2) atm, sold my PS4 due to lack of games but picking up an Xbox One when Destiny drops!

Add me: Palaceeee

You got any other games? :biggrin:
You got any other games? :biggrin:

I'm a boring gamer haha and usually stick to COD (think i have cod4 here with me, oh and gears 1) :biggrin:
Original post by CallumPalace
I'm a boring gamer haha and usually stick to COD (think i have cod4 here with me, oh and gears 1) :biggrin:

Haha, well I'll send you a friend request, I'm sometimes on COD.
Haha, well I'll send you a friend request, I'm sometimes on COD.

ok dude :smile:

Quick Reply