The Student Room Group
Get A Car?
Reply 2
I don't know if there is another way...but go there if you need to!
what a high level of commitment you must have to becoming a lawyer. a public one no less. an inspiration to us all.
Reply 4
yup. i bum law. i want its babies!!!:pwnd:

if i fail A-Level Law, i will go ome + stab myself in da leg a loadza tymz, till i pass owt from the shame!:diep:

lol. i reeeeeely wanna b a Crown Prosecutor cuz i luv 2 make grown men cry. its bludy entertaining. :bawling: :bban: ;spider;
Lemun

if i fail A-Level Law, i will go ome + stab myself in da leg a loadza tymz, till i pass owt from the shame!:diep:

lol. i reeeeeely wanna b a Crown Prosecutor cuz i luv 2 make grown men cry. its bludy entertaining. :bawling: :bban: ;spider;

:biggrin:
Reply 6
Lemun

I can safely conclude that you will never be a lawyer.
Reply 7
#zomg#
Yes, I'm pretty sure that you do have to do the LPC to work for the CPS. You're going to have to learn to drive! Or can you not do it in the city where you go to/plan to go to uni?
Reply 9
I'm not sure why you're worrying about this if you haven't even done your A-levels yet. After uni you might not have the same career aspirations. I'm sure being really **** at investment banking will make plenty of grown men cry too.

You'll have to do what every other single person has to do, move to somewhere where you can study the LPC- perhaps you'll go to a uni that offers it, or at least has a provider in the same city/area.
i dont think the CPS provide funding for th LPC either...

Latest

Trending

Trending