The Student Room Group

Forgot to double space for my essay - worry or not?

I forgot to double-space my last essay. Should I worry about this?
Depends how pedantic the lecturer is. Some rigidly stick by writing guidelines, some don't give a toss. Any penalty will depend on the university/department, but I doubt it will be serious.
Taking into account that you will have been told from Day #1 to double-space, then yes; you'll be penalised pretty heavily for not double-spacing, even as much a slowing 20% of your marks for the essay.

Suck it up, you'd have been told (if you attended the first lectures) to double-space
Taking into account that you will have been told from Day #1 to double-space, then yes; you'll be penalised pretty heavily for not double-spacing, even as much a slowing 20% of your marks for the essay.Suck it up, you'd have been told (if you attended the first lectures) to double-space
Original post by joe.stains2012
Taking into account that you will have been told from Day #1 to double-space, then yes; you'll be penalised pretty heavily for not double-spacing, even as much a slowing 20% of your marks for the essay.Suck it up, you'd have been told (if you attended the first lectures) to double-space

Lol, we weren't told from day 1.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending