The Student Room Group

Stay in the EU and those rapist immigrants can come here

Once those immigrant rapists in Europe have lived there X number of years they are entitled to go anywhere in the EU.

So, if we remain in the EU, any immigrant rapist whom an EU country admits has the right to come here.

Smart idea? I don't think so.
Thailand would like to send our British pedophiles back.
Reply 2
Original post by TheArtofProtest

and that has what to do with the EU?
Original post by mmm778899
and that has what to do with the EU?

We can do an exchange swap if you'd prefer white pedophiles instead of brown ones.

Actually they don't. They want to punish them themselves.

Posted from TSR Mobile
We can do an exchange swap if you'd prefer white pedophiles instead of brown ones.

I would happily trade a few thousands pedophiles for a few hundred at most pedophiles.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HucktheForde
Actually they don't. They want to punish them themselves.

Into BDSM are they?

I would happily trade a few thousands pedophiles for a few hundred at most pedophiles.

Tell that to the 40,000 Sex Offenders (of whom the vast majority are convictions of white men) on the UK Register.
Into BDSM are they?

Tell that to the 40,000 Sex Offenders (of whom the vast majority are convictions of white men) on the UK Register.

Okie dokie.

Ooh they just replied. They said there are already a lot of sex offenders in the UK and there is no need to add another few thousands more of them here, especially if they speak a different language and hence will be difficult to undergo rehabilitation

And they also lectured me on the difference between sex offenders and pedophiles as sex offender is a wider term and cover more than pedophile. How embarrassed I am.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Okie dokie.

Ooh they just replied. They said there are already a lot of sex offenders in the UK and there is no need to add another few thousands more of them here.

And they also lectured me on the difference between sex offenders and pedophiles as sex offender is a wider term and cover more than pedophile. How embarrassed I am.

You should be. Your knowledge, or lack thereof, of the subject is shocking.
You should be. Your knowledge, or lack thereof, of the subject is shocking.

I am indeed. I find it rather embarrassing that I was duped to equate sex offenders to pedophiles just because someone attemped to quickly switch the topic to prevent himself being in my current situation.

None the less I am now convinced that we don't need to add another few thousands sex offenders in this country, and hence the OP.

Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am indeed. I find it rather embarrassing that I was duped to equate sex offenders to pedophiles just because someone attemped to quickly switch the topic to prevent himself being in my current situation.

None the less I am now convinced that we don't need to add another few thousands sex offenders in this country, and hence the OP.

Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can have the last word.
You can have the last word.

And my last word is thank you for agreeing with me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
And my last word is thank you for agreeing with me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rolleyes:
It's not just the EU without them I'm sure there are other forces pushing immigration that destroys European people. Think of all the images they put on TV of children behind fences when there's plenty like this to show.
scary.jpg
Reply 14

We can't we leave the British paedophiles in Thailand and reject the Syrian rapists from the UK?

Isn't that the best result?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending