Scroll to see replies

Good luck everyone!
2nd
3rd 😎😎
Reply 4
4th?
5th
Not 5th
No one said first yet. It's OK, I'll do it guys. First.
9th
10000th

lock pls
Hey guys looks like I'm the first one up today: 4 days to go... 😯
Reply 11
Inb4 we get to mark vi before tuesday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can't believe we need a mk V

Posted from TSR Mobile
Four days till we roar.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck everyone!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
On getting Winter pooled, apparently colleges either telephone or email, to set up a further interview, for the very small minority who are called back prior to pooling decisions. Do you reckon that if they can't reach you on the telephone number given, they'll email, or just move onto the next potential candidate?
Original post by DrSocSciences
On getting Winter pooled, apparently colleges either telephone or email, to set up a further interview, for the very small minority who are called back prior to pooling decisions. Do you reckon that if they can't reach you on the telephone number given, they'll email, or just move onto the next potential candidate?

According to Christ's Admissions Tutor, once a college takes you out of the pool for either interview or direct offer they are committed to that candidate. Presumably they would try every possible method to contact you if you had a pool interview.
Original post by DesignPredator
According to Christ's Admissions Tutor, once a college takes you out of the pool for either interview or direct offer they are committed to that candidate. Presumably they would try every possible method to contact you if you had a pool interview.

Thanks, sounds reassuring. I know it's possible to email the original college to amend contact details, so had a dilemma whether family member ought to do that, or just trust in the email option.
Reply 19

Latest

Trending

Trending