The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

January EXAM LOCATION help?

where is Armitage Hall and Academy 1? how to get there from Opal Gardens? what Bus should i take? i looked at interactive map and it seems so far away

building description?
Original post by beruangmacan
where is Armitage Hall and Academy 1? how to get there from Opal Gardens? what Bus should i take? i looked at interactive map and it seems so far away

building description?

Armitage Hall is within the Armitage Centre on Fallowfield Campus - it's the sports centre and once you get on to the campus you'll see maps and directions signs. I can't remember what the bus numbers are for Upper Brook Street, but any of the southbound magic buses will take you there.

Academy 1 is in the Academy, which just to the left of the students union (if you're looking at the front of the SU)

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by Origami Bullets
Armitage Hall is within the Armitage Centre on Fallowfield Campus - it's the sports centre and once you get on to the campus you'll see maps and directions signs. I can't remember what the bus numbers are for Upper Brook Street, but any of the southbound magic buses will take you there.

Academy 1 is in the Academy, which just to the left of the students union (if you're looking at the front of the SU)

Posted from TSR Mobile

thx, i just went to armitage sport centre with my friends by foot to confirm the route. holy **** the place is out of nowhere and so far away

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending