The Student Room Group

Offer holders: How long did it take to get your offers?

How long did it take to get your offers? What and where did you apply?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I got offers from UCL (5 Nov 2015), Imperial (24 Nov 2015), and Bath (7 Jan 2016) so far. (UCL - Biological Sciences; Imperial - Biochemistry; Bath - Natural Sciences)

I applied in early October. Hope that helps :smile:

(Still waiting for Cambridge and Durham)
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1452266564.160648.jpg and I applied on the 27th November :smile: just waiting for Salford and LJMU

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied to do Geography and Politics at Oxford Brookes, Chester, Canterbury Christ Church, Liverpool Hope and Aberystwyth. I sent my application at the start of December and got all 5 offer in less than a week.
Royal Holloway and Sheffield - Mid October
Exeter and Warwick - Mid November
Course: English Lit
I applied by the Oxbridge deadline, so around early October.
I am applying for Biotechnology (Biomedical Science with Foundation Year - Keele) and applied to Aberdeen, Bangor, Manchester, Nottingham and Keele.

Got offers for Aberdeen (11/12/15), Bangor (14/12/15), Nottingham (8/1/16) and applied a week before the 11th of December, last month.

Just waiting on Keele and Manchester but with Manchester, more of a risk as it's highly competitive (same could be said for Nottingham, Aberdeen and Bangor for this course) but comes with an Interview too.
Reply 6
Application sent around the end of October. I'm still waiting for Bristol to get back to me :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied for psychology;
applied october 1st, had my first offer in 2 weeks, had all my offers in a month
applied to; KCL, Bristol, Birmingham, Leeds and Manchester
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8
I got my first 2 offers under 24 hours after sending in my application (11th November). They were from UEA and Loughborough to do Psychology. :smile:

I got my 2 other offers before the end of the November, and I'm now only waiting for Exeter! All the other offers were also for Psychology.
Reply 9
I applied for History on the 4th November
5th November- offers from Manchester and Keele
17th November- offers from Sheffield and York
26th November- offer from Birmingham
Reply 10
I applied for computer science with a year in industry

Loughborough - 2 working days
Surrey - Went to an applicant day in mid December and they got back to me the day after with an offer so maybe a month
Swansea - January
York - Interview on the 16th of January:ahhhhh:
Sheffield - Applicant day in February so I will probably get a decision after that

I applied mid November if I remember correctly.
I applied for Geography and got an offer from Glasgow after a day, Aberdeen after a week, and Dundee after 2 weeks
Applied for Japanese in early October. Offers from Oxford (this week), Durham (November), Sheffield (mid-October) and SOAS (late-October). The only uni I haven't heard back from yet is Edinburgh, but I'll be withdrawing my application anyway.
Applied on Oct 20th for joint honours Geography and Economics.

Loughborough - Around 4 hours after application was sent off, they gave me an offer via email. Track didn't update till the 21st.
Reading - 26th Oct so 5 days.
Leeds - Ditto.
Birmingham - Got an offer on the 4th of November so just over 2 weeks.

Still waiting for Exeter.
It took exactly 3 weeks to get 4 offers and it was consecutive; Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Fri. But Aston took the piss and I didn't get an offer until another 3 weeks later
I applied for

BSc Geoscience at Keele (application sent 26th November, offer received 3rd December)
BSc Geology with Physical Geography at Hull (application sent 26th November, offer received 3rd December)
BSc Geology at UCL (application sent 22nd December, still waiting for decision)
Reply 17
Original post by tashasalvatore1
I applied for psychology;
applied october 1st, had my first offer in 2 weeks, had all my offers in a month
applied to; KCL, Bristol, Birmingham, Leeds and Manchester

Could you message me and let me know how you decided between them and why? :0
I applyed to Aberdeen, Bangor, Birmingham, Dundee and Edimbrugh Napier. I applyed on Monday and still havent recieved anything. should i worry???
I applied on December 15th and got my first offer on the January 13th (from Dundee). Still waiting on the others (Strathclyde, Edinburgh, Stirling and St Andrews)

(Stirling replied and said they'd make an offer in March)
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending