Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ways to wear your hair to school?

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    apart from the same old ponytail? something that doesnt take ages n looks good??
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    do a Britney and get the clippers out pronto!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just wear it down, straightened usually looks nice :]

Then again, I usually just grab my hair up into to some strange messy [but nice] bun like thing, and hope it stays up

My friend has really long hair, so if she sleeps with her hair in plaits, preferably small ones, her hair looks really nice when she takes them out the next day... you could try that!

x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    When my hair was longer I always used to wash and plait it the night before - I could have longer in bed in the morning, and lovely wavy hair!

Some thing I like to do is to get a couple of pretty hair grips, twist the front bit of one side of my hair, and secure it behind my ear with a criss-cross of grips.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I love wearing my hair in pigtails, cos my hair is quite short it doesn't take to long, they don't look awful if they are a bit messy and it keeps it out of the way. one hairstyle that i used to do all the time was, you know the old Baby spice hairstyle it was kinda like that but the bunches lay flat at the side/back of my head rather than sticking up on top. Everyone said it looked really pretty although it does take a little practice to get it to work and can look terrible if the bunches are not even.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    i usually wear this hairstyle for work as we're required to tie our hair up.

arrange your hair into a neat ponytail. buy one of those double-banded hairbands (the grecian-looking ones). attach to head. then using another hairtie, arrange your ponytail into a messy bun. fasten with hairpins if you like.

if you're bored with your hair you can use quite a few accessories if you'd like.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dementedbunny)
    i usually wear this hairstyle for work as we're required to tie our hair up.

arrange your hair into a neat ponytail. buy one of those double-banded hairbands (the grecian-looking ones). attach to head. then using another hairtie, arrange your ponytail into a messy bun. fasten with hairpins if you like.

if you're bored with your hair you can use quite a few accessories if you'd like.
    I was looking for one of those hairbands the other day, where did you get yours?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Claire's Accessories do them! I can never use them properly though!

Low bunches/low pigtails, straight and down, with front bits pulled back in various different ways, just up in a big hair clip, a messy bun, low ponytail slightly to one side, with some hair at the front pulled out, and the ponytail coming round on to one shoulder (sounds crap but I can't describe it!). Anyway really!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    My hair is long and slightly wavy and I don't straighten it. I usuaully wash, blow dry upside down and wear with a side part, it takes like 10 mins. Sometimes I wear a messy pony as well
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    shaven haven or a landing strip would look best definatly have a bikini line if you have time to go to a beauty place
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Messy pony. Messy and down. Messy pigtails.

Messy is hawt.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraJayne)
    Just wear it down, straightened usually looks nice :]
    That.

And if you can only really pull off messy if you're good looking anyway. Else it'll just make you look like skanky.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dancingqueen)
    I was looking for one of those hairbands the other day, where did you get yours?
    h&m do loads and loads

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: April 26, 2007
Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered hair care and hairstyles threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.