The Student Room Group

Do you think true religion jeans are worth £137. on sale

Attachment not found
image.jpgI really like them got them for £137 on sale there supposed to be nearly £300 do you think their worth it

Scroll to see replies

Honestly I would rather wear some completely black jeans that would cost me £20.
Really don't like the damaged effect on the bottom, I think they are a waste of money.
Reply 2
Original post by LD1000
Attachment not found
image.jpgI really like them got them for £137 on sale there supposed to be nearly £300 do you think their worth it

Nope they look like they could be tesco value jeans.

But I'm a little biased because I hate jeans that have been 'mucked about with' (rips, damage effect etc). Also I really dislike any jeans that are not dark blue/black. So you can take my opinion with a pinch of salt.
image.jpgI used to like cheap jeans but they fade very quick, I got another pair got them for £100 they feel so comfy
You could buy better looking jeans for way less
Nah there top designer loooool I love any sort of jeans I like dark wash aswell
What brand and for how much
No one cares about the brand after the age of 12.
Looool
Reply 9
Its up to you what you spend your money on but to me it seems pointless to spend more than £20-30 on a pair of jeans that don't look much different than what you would find in any other shop.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I kinda wasted money but i really like them, cheap jeans are usually bad quality I want something that lasts
No I don't think they look nice but your choice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Very difficult to judge over some poor photos online. especially when the three important aspects of expensive jeans are

1. Lasting longer because of better material
2. Better fit when worn, and
3. Better detailing in the buttons, seams, pockets, wash etc

Well done for buying an expensive item of clothing. If you want to spend good money for good clothes, you should.
They don't even look nice.
£137 for those... Are you mad

Posted from TSR Mobile
Depends how much £137 means to you OP.

I wouldn't spend that on a pair of jeans.
they look more expensive than your sofa
I struggle to see how any pair of jeans could be worth that much :dontknow:
you can get a decent pair of hugo boss/armani jeans for £120 ish
How much would you pay for them

Quick Reply

Latest