The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Central Saint Martins PebblePad

Hi,I've just got a email from csm asking for a portfolio on pebblepad. Its asking for 10 images as well as 250 word statement about my work, inspirations, ect..I'm not sure how to do the statement. On the 'portfolio' tab on pebblepad, theres a word box below every image. Should it be 250 words for every image or just one lot of 250 word statement over all? And if its just one statement, where should it be posted?Also, they ask for work that is 'research'. What is research? Do they mean a essay of some sort? Thanks
Original post by Tatooe
Hi,I've just got a email from csm asking for a portfolio on pebblepad. Its asking for 10 images as well as 250 word statement about my work, inspirations, ect..I'm not sure how to do the statement. On the 'portfolio' tab on pebblepad, theres a word box below every image. Should it be 250 words for every image or just one lot of 250 word statement over all? And if its just one statement, where should it be posted?Also, they ask for work that is 'research'. What is research? Do they mean a essay of some sort? Thanks

what course is it for?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
did you ever find out the answer for this?? where do the 250 words go??
Reply 3
Original post by molliedendle
did you ever find out the answer for this?? where do the 250 words go??

Yep, I emailed them directly and he said you can either put in place of one of the ten or just put it in one of the boxes :smile: I didn't want to sacrifice one of my images so I put it in the last text box :smile:
Reply 4
It doesn't really matter where it is, as long as it is a whole 250 words personal statement.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending