The Student Room Group

Got a final year exam tomorrow at 4 P.M - Any tips/advice

Hi,

I have gone over the content of the course and I have a final year university exam tomorrow at 4. I tend to be confident a week before the exam, however closer to the exam I become nervous and my nerves get the better of me

I asked some people who took the exam how they felt about it and what to look out for and they all told me that the exam last year was quite hard. But they also mentioned that the lecturer was generally lazy and that some questions from past papers came up.

I know it is surprising that a final year student is here asking for advice when in fact they have taken a lot of exams during their academic life - however I was away from uni for a year and I only rejoined this year to complete my final year. This time last year I was working and so I was not taking any exams or used to taking exams for a year. What good advice can be given if I wanted to get 85% in this upcoming exam

Also what should I do tomorrow? I was planning to go to the gym for a workout, take a shower, wear some cologne and head to uni quite early. But I am not sure if going to uni early will put me off due to other people putting me off.

Would appreciate dome advice

Quick Reply