The Student Room Group

HSBC Summer Work Experience Placement Events

Hi everyone,

I have to do a work experience for a week in July and I applied for HSBC's work experience program. But I was looking through some old threads and apparently you don't find out whether you get the work experience until the end of March (?). I need to hand my form in detailing my work experience by the beginning of February and I haven't applied to any other companies for work experience, to be honest I'm not really sure where to look.

Could anybody verify the date when you find out if you're participating in HSBC's program or not?
Or just some suggestions on where to look for work experience?

It would be really appreciated!
Thank youu:smile:
Original post by original_copies
Hi everyone,

I have to do a work experience for a week in July and I applied for HSBC's work experience program. But I was looking through some old threads and apparently you don't find out whether you get the work experience until the end of March (?). I need to hand my form in detailing my work experience by the beginning of February and I haven't applied to any other companies for work experience, to be honest I'm not really sure where to look.

Could anybody verify the date when you find out if you're participating in HSBC's program or not?
Or just some suggestions on where to look for work experience?

It would be really appreciated!
Thank youu:smile:

Hiya!

I'm not sure how old the threads were that you were looking at but the dates might have changed, it might be worth contacting HSBCs work experience department to get an exact date?
Original post by Queen Cersei
Hiya!

I'm not sure how old the threads were that you were looking at but the dates might have changed, it might be worth contacting HSBCs work experience department to get an exact date?

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for replying!😊. I was starting to lose hope.

The threads I was looking at were at least a couple of years old, so I guess you're right about the dates probably changing.
I don't know if there's a way of contacting them? I'll have a look.

Thanks again!
Original post by original_copies
Oh my gosh, thank you so much for replying!������. I was starting to lose hope.

The threads I was looking at were at least a couple of years old, so I guess you're right about the dates probably changing.
I don't know if there's a way of contacting them? I'll have a look.

Thanks again!

Hey,

This page has a link to their twitter and facebook so if you can't find a number a tweet would probably work :smile:

http://www.hsbc.com/careers/students-and-graduates/programmes/uk-work-experience-programme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending