The Student Room Group

Economics A level workload?

Ok so i want to do economics at a level along with maths and Product design

The thing im worried about is the essays in economics. Is there really alot of essays and how long. I dont mine maybe a page or two. Also I dont mind essays where i can waffle a bit (like in geography and business GCSE 9 mark questions), I just dont want to be doing pages and ages of essays in timed conditions.

Also will the workload be too much is im doing maths and product design which includes alot of course work. I know some people think taking 3 a levels is hardly any workload, but i find it difficult to write long essays. I also find GCSE english difficult when you have to write the long essays (i know they arnt actually that long, but thats the kind of think i dislike) however i can write them but it just takes alot of will power for me.

Yeah so what is the workload and will it be too much and lot of essays.

THANKS
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest