The Student Room Group

Cambridge "No-Hopers" 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zacken
Let's face it - this thread is full of people obviously getting offers. Who's with me in making a real "no hopers 2016' thread? :lol:

"The real Cambridge No Hopers"
"The real real Cambridge No Hopers"
Original post by Zacken
Let's face it - this thread is full of people obviously getting offers. Who's with me in making a real "no hopers 2016' thread? :lol:

Take me with youuuuu
Original post by Zacken

Psh as if
Reply 63
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
"The real Cambridge No Hopers"
"The real real Cambridge No Hopers"

Precisely what I'm aiming for, I'm applying for King's after all. Anarchy in the forum!

Edit: Probably not the best person to reveal my plans to. :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 64
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
Take me with youuuuu

Hoddy, it pains me to say this - but, but... I'm gonna have to leave you behind. You're getting an offer, my sympathies. :cry2: :cry:
Original post by jneill
Where did last year's thread go to? I can't find it now... :frown:

Probably dropped off a few pages as the last post will now be over a year ago :smile:
Original post by Zacken

do u want to bet for real m8
Reply 67
Original post by jneill
Where did last year's thread go to? I can't find it now... :frown:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3065079 :-)

Original post by Jayd Shah
do u want to bet for real m8

bet mah kiney m8e

ok a kidney on both sides. tomorrow we either get rejected and have 3 kidneys or go 2 cambridge and have 1 kidney game is on m8
Reply 69
Probably dropped off a few pages as the last post will now be over a year ago

Brilliant :smile:
YHARAPBTUR!

And as I thought, the OP (@cappunno18) got an offer :smile:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3069899&page=4&p=52815027#post52815027
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 70
ok a kidney on both sides. tomorrow we either get rejected and have 3 kidneys or go 2 cambridge and have 1 kidney game is on m8

Sorry, but I'm not sure, are you a girl or a guy? :tongue: :lol:
Reply 71

That might explain the ton of her deleted posts on that thread. :lol:

@Student403 - you're the OP of this one, by induction... :wink:

"How do you feel? Genuinely shocked. I have terrible gcses (2A*s) one of my interviewers fell asleep..... only AAAB at AS and no ECF.. and private school... I seriously don't get how this has happened, I wasn't even pooled and girton is good for HSPS. IDK odd feeling. Very odd."

... to be fair if one of my interviewers fell asleep I'd assume I hadn't got in either!
Original post by Zacken
Sorry, but I'm not sure, are you a girl or a guy? :tongue: :lol:

i am so triggered just take my kidney already (girl ok which self respecting boy has "Jayd" as their username)
Original post by Zacken
That might explain the ton of her deleted posts on that thread. :lol:

@Student403 - you're the OP of this one, by induction... :wink:

Reply 75
i am so triggered just take my kidney already (girl ok which self respecting boy has "Jayd" as their username)

Jayd is such a masculine name, m8. Keep your kidney, kidney exchange goes down tomorrow bruh
Checked in:redface:

Close enough!

http://www.espncricinfo.com/england/content/player/12461.html
excuse me, your UMS average is CRAZY high, especially for English!!! Also same, my interview was so awkward hahahaha

Thank you :smile:

I remember running to the toilet before the test and freaking out, then coming out and seeing one of my interviewers right outside! The test went quite a bit worse not going to lie ...

Good luck to you though, your one of the people I feel has a solid chance of a place. :smile:
Reply 79
"How do you feel? Genuinely shocked. I have terrible gcses (2A*s) one of my interviewers fell asleep..... only AAAB at AS and no ECF.. and private school... I seriously don't get how this has happened, I wasn't even pooled and girton is good for HSPS. IDK odd feeling. Very odd."

... to be fair if one of my interviewers fell asleep I'd assume I hadn't got in either!

Indeed - lol!

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending