The Student Room Group

What food do you dislike?

Scroll to see replies

Human. Although depends really, younger the better, Old people meat is quite tough.
Lol everyone dislikes really normal things I must be really tolerable, I like most meats vegetables grains fruits seafood

Things I can't touch are
Haggis
Black Pudding
Liver, kidney etc body parts like that YUCK
muscles, natural oysters, clams? do people eat clams? I wouldn't eat a clam (Cooked ones with sauce are nice)
http://www.buzzfeed.com/robinedds/how-much-of-a-picky-eater-are-you#.scW7OryoD

Pbsv if your a vegan more likely to get a higher score
Reply 43
Original post by Soontobesuper

'You don't eat 41 out of 87 things on this list! You are the pickiest of ALL the picky eaters. So much so that people are often giving you **** about it. But that’s because they just don’t understand. What they call picky, you just call having high standards! Eat what you want, and don’t let anyone make you feel bad about it.'

welllllllllllllllllllllllll oops
Rocket, beetroot, avocado, gnocci, Cheesecake (or I'll only eat the base of it), tomatoes, olive oil and although this isnt a food J20 makes me puke everytime I have it its probs the sugar but still
I won't eat Marmite or offal, but aside from that I'm not too unhappy about anything else.
Chorizo, for some reason. My dad loves the stuff though, every time he makes it I feel like throwing up. I like other types of sausage, but not chorizo.
Nuts partly because I'm allergic to them cabbage
Fish (except tuna), sprouts, swede, beetroot, gherkins, cheese (please don't kill me guys!), cassoulet, eggs
Wow there are some weird ones on this thread!

How can anyone dislike sweet potatoes/avacado....

Sweet potatos with milk and nutmeg and pb omg :coma:

Avacados with lemon and a sprinkle of sugar- amazing!

My dislikes:

-I dont like chicken skin....makes me puke i always have to take it off.

-i tried crab once hated it..made me vomit uncontrollably felt like i was gonna die with the amount i puked out hahaha

- i dont like too spicy food tbh...i like to taste my food...cant really think of anything else.
Original post by Leviathan1741
Fish (except tuna), sprouts, swede, beetroot, gherkins, cheese (please don't kill me guys!), cassoulet, eggs

Aye what? I just cant understand that so you hate fish but like tuna...:lol:
Original post by trapking
Aye what? I just cant understand that so you hate fish but like tuna...:lol:

Yeah, tuna tastes okay to me, but fish like salmon... noooo thank you :s-smilie:
Yeah, tuna tastes okay to me, but fish like salmon... noooo thank you :s-smilie:

It does depend on how its made though.... a lot of people don't know how to cook it properly :pierre:

Salmon cooked well with some garlic and onion...with a nice creme sauce arghhh it's amazing.
It does depend on how its made though.... a lot of people don't know how to cook it properly :pierre:

Salmon cooked well with some garlic and onion...with a nice creme sauce arghhh it's amazing.

I guess so, perhaps I will try it sometime :h:
I guess so, perhaps I will try it sometime :h:

Jus gimme a shout, I shall make some!

Top chef :biggrin:
Jus gimme a shout, I shall make some!

Top chef :biggrin:

Awesome :h:
Original post by zanner
'You don't eat 41 out of 87 things on this list! You are the pickiest of ALL the picky eaters. So much so that people are often giving you **** about it. But that’s because they just don’t understand. What they call picky, you just call having high standards! Eat what you want, and don’t let anyone make you feel bad about it.'

welllllllllllllllllllllllll oops

LOOOL thats nothing my flatmate got 48 and my lab partner 52. I got 24, and they said I was pciky so idek

Original post by ImagineCats
Rocket, beetroot, avocado, gnocci, Cheesecake (or I'll only eat the base of it), tomatoes, olive oil and although this isnt a food J20 makes me puke everytime I have it its probs the sugar but still

TBH, the base is the best bit
Indian food... Cannot stomach any of it. I also hate pizza. Oh and all seafood/fish.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 58
Original post by Soontobesuper

If I discount the vegetarianism, I'm not a picky eater. Including it, I am.

I don't think I am a picky eater for being vegetarian.

Posted from TSR Mobile
broad beans
chicken/clear soup

Quick Reply

Latest