The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
treen
Hey, can anyone tell me what music BA course is like at Leeds? Need to decide where to go!

I've just pressed my ucas button and put Leeds as insurance for popular and world musics! Their music department looks very good and has a good reputation - where else are you considering?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
smokey hotpants
I've just pressed my ucas button and put Leeds as insurance for popular and world musics! Their music department looks very good and has a good reputation - where else are you considering?

Ah cool, I'm considering Royal Holloway (and York, didn't really like York tho, or Birmingham.) Leeds was the only place I really REALLY liked but I'm just wondering why the offer is only ABC. Hmmm... where is your first choice?
treen
Ah cool, I'm considering Royal Holloway (and York, didn't really like York tho, or Birmingham.) Leeds was the only place I really REALLY liked but I'm just wondering why the offer is only ABC. Hmmm... where is your first choice?

I liked Leeds too and my firm is Leeds college of Music for Music Production. I got the standard offer of CC and after a lot of thought put it ahead of Leeds Uni. My other offers were Music at Sussex ABB and at Liverpool BBB but didn't really excite me. As you can see I didn't worry too much about what the offers were, but chose the course I thought fitted best what I wanted to do. Which of your offers best matches your interests and where would you rather spend 3 years?

Latest