The Student Room Group
Reply 1

Its hard to take him seriously while wearing those shorts... well its hard to take him seriously in general.

Reenactment of the fight :gfight:
Reply 2
So... does he carry a tin of beans with him, just in case? :p:
Reply 3
Beans, Spaghetti, Rice Pudding... I expect he alternates and has a different type of canned food for each day.

When you're a celebrity you can't afford to be predictable. You have to keep the paparazzi on their toes :p:
What a jerk.
Who cares, he's still hot.
A bit past it...
he's old, so?
He beat the guy up too, not real nice.
You're not famous, I bet those photographers would be annoying as ****. I don't blame him.
I'll bet the photgraphers are really a trial, but the beans yes, the beating no- he went too far.
Lol @ those pics, they are hilarious. Hugh Grant looks so graceful!

Must be hard to always be in the limelight though. Don't blame him to be honest.
You call that a kick? I bet he apologised after, and invited him in for some tea.
He's such a ****** He's rich and leads such a privileged life but all he can do is moan about how unhappy he is and how much he hates being famous. I'd love to see him go live in a shanty town in Africa for a few months, he'd probably have a nervous breakdown. He keeps promising to quit acting but never does. If he hates it so much why doesn't he just bugger off?
Reply 14
Here's one St Andrew's student not complaining about her Grant.
Reply 15
Angrybanana
He's such a ****** He's rich and leads such a privileged life but all he can do is moan about how unhappy he is and how much he hates being famous. I'd love to see him go live in a shanty town in Africa for a few months, he'd probably have a nervous breakdown. He keeps promising to quit acting but never does. If he hates it so much why doesn't he just bugger off?

Nice rant :p: I was going to rep it but apparently already have :redface:

NJA

Thats a really bad pun :frown: :p:

Perhaps he deserves some credit. Considering hes almost 50 and has 7 teenage girls attached to him.
Testing some emoticons here:

:gayfight:
#gayfight#
;gayfight;

EDIT: DAMN! How do you do that emoticon up there?
BeesKnees
Arrested for attacking a photographer with a can of baked beans. Who attacks someone with baked beans? lol
Bringing his Bridget Jones character to life with the toff sissy fighting it seems. Anyway, it made me giggle.

Did he beat the guy up like someone else said?

Anyway, I don't resent him for doing it. Yes he leads a privileged life but so what? Those paparazzi must be ****ing annoying.
Reply 18
About time. Wish more celebrities would start fights with photographers tbh.
NJA

LOL at that link!

"Up to 15 people flocked to the bash after word spread that Hugh was there."

Up to 15 people?! Gosh, he's popular.. :p:

Latest