The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Accessing old essay grades!

Hey guys,

My referee needs reminding of how much I scored in their module's essay. Catch is, I passed out two year ago and have NO idea. I have my final mark but they need the break up too. Is there a way alumni can access individual essay grades? My Manchester is no longer available to me.

I have emailed student support but was wondering if I could get help quicker here?

Thanks!
Original post by dawdleduck
Hey guys,

My referee needs reminding of how much I scored in their module's essay. Catch is, I passed out two year ago and have NO idea. I have my final mark but they need the break up too. Is there a way alumni can access individual essay grades? My Manchester is no longer available to me.

I have emailed student support but was wondering if I could get help quicker here?

Thanks!

Maybe try the alumni team? They're the ones who are tasked with keeping alumni sweet in the hope that they will donate money at some point!

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
It is completely possible. All you need is a magic wand.
Original post by dawdleduck
Hey guys,

Thanks!

I'm surprised they can't access your detailed records themselves.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending