The Student Room Group

designa- canca-drug what do ya know?

hi chaps and gals,
I have a manuscript were up at the north pole they have run out of water and nocked up a freezer kettle, that would give them hot water from the boiling process, now the thing is in the story the water being boiled is deuterium, and as you can gues not something that we can drink as it would cause cancer, so what I would like to write about now is the design of a drug that would protect us from cancer, now for all of you boffins out there I would like to view it as partition of facts that lead to the fireing mechanism of a drug that would protect us from canser, so if we were to keep it as simple as possible what are the first 12 things that we would nead to know in the design stage. if such a thing could be expressed like a mathematical square or a mathematical cube I would nock up a three dimentional Hamiltonian model. of what the bug were to look like, my preference then would be to look for lines of symmetry within the bug, then to express those lines as a way into the bug. may you all right something wacky or not. serious or not more the maryer.
with thanks
pieclock.

Quick Reply

Latest