The Student Room Group

Christian terror group offers Muslims 'convert or die' ultimatum

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
There are nutters in every religion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The meal
Like I said, following orders like a robot. Whether it is Christianity, Judaism or Islam, they are diseases

Did you not read what I wrote? In order to be a Christian, one has to personally have faith in Christ as their saviour. All those robots who just follow their parents religion without actually believing it themselves are not Christians and have not been saved. I personally decided out of free will that the Bible is correct and that God came to Earth as Jesus Christ and later died on the Cross to pay for humanity's sins.
#loveThyNeighbour
Original post by gwagon
Meh, I'm Christian but I don't care about these guys. Why? Because they're not following what Jesus Christ told them. Jesus wasn't didn't use force when he was spreading the Word of God.

Okay - now do you understand why ISIS etc. aren't true Muslims? Don't be a hypocrite.

Original post by HAnwar
There are nutters in every religion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes

Some get more media attention than others...
Original post by The meal
Both your religions have more blood on their hands than any other group. Remember that. Religion is poison. Religion is a cancer. Religion might as well be the work of the devil (mind the pun). Religion is a backwards, brainwashing technique to control the masses. You two are a brilliant example of lost souls made to think you chose this life but instead are nothing more than empty heads following orders like robots

Compared to wars where religion has taken a backseat to a conflict, it seems positively saintly in comparison to wars fought over differing ideologies.

The single biggest event that caused the loss of around 70 million people worldwide (and 40 million people in Europe alone) was WW2.

"In their Encyclopedia of Wars, authors Charles Phillips and Alan Axelrod attempt a comprehensive listing of wars in history. They document 1763 wars overall,of which 123 (7%) have been identified and listed as primarily religiously motivated. Of these, religious wars account for less than 2% of all people killed in warfare. This includes 3 million during the Crusades and 3,000 during the Inquisition." - Wikipedia.

In light of the facts listed above, perhaps you would care to revise your opinion, and to demonstrate that you don't possess a head that is full of misinformation and propaganda?
Original post by Johann von Gauss
#loveThyNeighbour

and pray for those who persecute you.:h:

seriosly there are extremists in every religion. You know KKK claims to be an christian organization.Faith should not come by forcing but from the heart.I m a Chrstian btw and have never forced anyone.
Original post by mkap
Now all you Christians know what its like when extremists make your religion look bad.

All religion is evil
Ohhhhhh so now the shoe is on the other foot
Reply 28
Okay - now do you understand why ISIS etc. aren't true Muslims? Don't be a hypocrite.

The difference being the leader of Christianity (well Catholicism) doesn't tell people to go around beheading gays and apostates. Although Islam doesn't have a nominal leader (ignoring Abu Al-Baghdadi) many senior Islamic figures still support the extremely regressive views in the Koran, very if any Christian leaders still preach the more intolerant sections of the bible.
Original post by gwagon
Meh, I'm Christian but I don't care about these guys. Why? Because they're not following what Jesus Christ told them. Jesus wasn't didn't use force when he was spreading the Word of God.

Same goes with Isis, they are not following the word of God either.
Reply 30
Deus Vult
Love how loads of people are jumping on this and shouting "Hey! Look! Its not just Muslims!"
Muslim groups do this all the time, it's just the way people are.
Reply 33
Original post by CoronationStreet

They are though, this stuff is literally not justifiable by the New Testament - ISIS is justifiable by the Quran.
Original post by Aceric
They are though, this stuff is literally not justifiable by the New Testament - ISIS is justifiable by the Quran.

Haha you know the funny thing is Christians are using the same explanations as we Muslims are using. No no no my friend, ISIS's actions are NOT justifiable by the Qu'ran,

I find it disheartening how Muslims can accept Christianity is not evil, but people like you cannot look deeper. I guess you have to be a victim of ignorance to really understand it.

There have been many acts dont in the name of Christianity including the huge KKK...they must think that in some where in your religion it is justifiable. Lets not turn this around in a hate Muslim thread, this is about your religion dude. Im not going to fight and say Christianity is evil, but you yourself are not showing a good representation of it.

I dont know why relgions cannot get on in peace.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mactotaur
But the Bible isn't the word of God. It's the word of various people writing down what they thought was the word of God. Surely there's going to be some human error there, plus the error of translation across multiple languages.

But the koran isn't the word of god either. It claims to be, sure, but that doesn't make it so.
Reply 36
Haha you know the funny thing is Christians are using the same explanations as we Muslims are using. No no no my friend, ISIS's actions are NOT justifiable by the Qu'ran,

I find it disheartening how Muslims can accept Christianity is not evil, but people like you cannot look deeper. I guess you have to be a victim of ignorance to really understand it.

There have been many acts dont in the name of Christianity including the huge KKK...they must think that in some where in your religion it is justifiable. Lets not turn this around in a hate Muslim thread, this is about your religion dude. Im not going to fight and say Christianity is evil, but you yourself are not showing a good representation of it.

I'm atheistic, not Christian, so neither religion is good in my books. Christianity, however is far less violent and far more tolerant than Islam. Islam has around 100 verses calling for death of kuffr and other violent acts - the new testament has nowhere near that amount. The Quran is comparable to the Old Testament, which is also violent and ancient and is now regarded as wrong and rarely practiced.
Reply 37

Yes

Some get more media attention than others...

Yeah I agree.

No
Okay - now do you understand why ISIS etc. aren't true Muslims? Don't be a hypocrite

But they are following the word and actions of Muhammed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending