The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Dundee Primary PGDE 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by scpdundee
Ah well if it was the 5th then we definitely didnt meet ☺☺

No.....was there a big group the day you interviewed?
For us, there was about 50 people scheduled for 9.00am, we finished about 12pm & I think there was another session scheduled for 1pm that afternoon.
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 61
Original post by Kizzymac
Hi guys,

Was just wondering if anyone else's evision still says documents being checked under the uploads section? I uploaded mine late and I'm a tad worried its holding things up.

Hi, yes don't worry. I was concerned too, I have an offer and it still shows the same.
Reply 62
Original post by All_go16
Hi, yes don't worry. I was concerned too, I have an offer and it still shows the same.

Thanks, that's good to know. Well done on your offer.
No.....was there a big group the day you interviewed?
For us, there was about 50 people scheduled for 9.00am, we finished about 12pm & I think there was another session scheduled for 1pm that afternoon.

Yeah it was the same, i reckon 60 as we got put into 6 groups. We were there from 1 until 4pm. So many applicants though this year!
Reply 64
Original post by Kizzymac
Thanks, that's good to know. Well done on your offer.

Thank u :smile:
Reply 65
Yeah it was the same, i reckon 60 as we got put into 6 groups. We were there from 1 until 4pm. So many applicants though this year!

From speaking to other candidates for 2016/2017 intake it seems the Uni has increased places from approx 60 to 180......can't begin to imagine how many applications they must have received.
From speaking to other candidates for 2016/2017 intake it seems the Uni has increased places from approx 60 to 180......can't begin to imagine how many applications they must have received.

At my interview the tutor from the uni said there was 1000 applicants and around 150 spaces!
Allgo16

How long was it between you uploading your documents until you got the offer email?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 68
Allgo16

How long was it between you uploading your documents until you got the offer email?

I don't want to alarm you but it was less than 24hrs. Could be the person dealing with my intial e-mail about whether or not I was successful at interview, was efficient. Hope you hear back soon.
I don't want to alarm you but it was less than 24hrs. Could be the person dealing with my intial e-mail about whether or not I was successful at interview, was efficient. Hope you hear back soon.

Oh god im really gonna be worrying now. It was just my standard grade they needed as i had uploaded my highers and degree certs already. I just keep telling myself why would they go to that bother if it was a no?!
Reply 70
Oh god im really gonna be worrying now. It was just my standard grade they needed as i had uploaded my highers and degree certs already. I just keep telling myself why would they go to that bother if it was a no?!

I know, I totally agree with you. It's way less effort to tell somebody they're unsuccessful than to ask for extra information. Fingers crossed for you. 🍀
I know, I totally agree with you. It's way less effort to tell somebody they're unsuccessful than to ask for extra information. Fingers crossed for you. 🍀

Thank you!! Will let you know!
Reply 72
I just received an offer this afternoon there so no need to be despondent if you think it's too late!
Original post by Slc256
I just received an offer this afternoon there so no need to be despondent if you think it's too late!

Well done! I am keeping everything crossed! Someone at work suggested maybe they do it alphabetically 😕
Reply 74
Well done! I am keeping everything crossed! Someone at work suggested maybe they do it alphabetically 😕

Hope all well goes well for you 🙂
Anyone from 9th March interviews heard anything back yet? 😊
Reply 76
Original post by pdrumm758
Anyone from 9th March interviews heard anything back yet? 😊

Yes I heard yesterday but I also heard of people I know who interviewed on 9th March who didn't get an offer on Tuesday past. It's hard to Know how they are sorting it out!
Original post by Slc256
Yes I heard yesterday but I also heard of people I know who interviewed on 9th March who didn't get an offer on Tuesday past. It's hard to Know how they are sorting it out!

Did you get in? So you mean people from 9th March have heard that they didn't get in?

Got an unconditional yesterday! What a relief ☺☺☺ Do you know if start date is the 1st?
Reply 79
Got an unconditional yesterday! What a relief ☺☺☺ Do you know if start date is the 1st?

As far as I'm aware the start date isn't to the third week of August. That's what we were told at interviews anyway!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending