The Student Room Group

Cheapest place to study in Europe?

I am an international student at a an international school in the Netherlands and I'm looking at university options. I would like to stay in Europe because 1) The US (one of my countries) is wayyyyyy too expensive and 2) The other country I am from just doesn't have good higher education.
I am most comfortable doing a degree in English or possibly one in Spanish.
Probably Germany; no fees (even for non-EU students) and fairly low cost of living compared to the UK or the Netherlands. They don’t have many English-taught degrees though. What do you want to study?
Original post by Snufkin
Probably Germany; no fees (even for non-EU students) and fairly low cost of living compared to the UK or the Netherlands. They don’t have many English-taught degrees though. What do you want to study?

I eventually would like to work in development work in Latin America but I'm thinking about going the business route first. Or possibly political science.
Original post by Snufkin

Gotta be almost fluent in German though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Elliwhi
Gotta be almost fluent in German though

Posted from TSR Mobile

There are English taught degrees in Germany.
Reply 5
I guess Germany (daad.de), Finland, Norway if you can find a program that fits your needs

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending