The Student Room Group

LNAT Results 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Flk10
33/42 Glasgow is the only LNAT uni I've applied for.

You could have applied to Oxford with that score!!
I got 31, so pleased :awesome: I've got offers from York and Bristol, waiting for Durham and UCL and rejected from Cambridge after pool :smile:
Reply 42
Original post by qwertyuipdoe
You could have applied to Oxford with that score!!

If only my grades were so good 😔 I really wish I'd taken different subjects, and then maybe I could have haha😂
I got 31 and have received offers from Durham, UCL, Kings and Oxford (by some miracle! :') )
29/42. Pretty good, but I don't even need it anyway.
Reply 45
I scored 23 does that mean i am below average as the average was 23.3 ?
lol 22, not happy at all... but I'm international applicant and my teacher just've told me it's not that bad if you take this factor into consideration so I keep on holding on somehow :s-smilie: got offers from Bristol, still waiting for Notts.... do you guys think I have any chance?
tbh, just congrats everyone, your results are sooo impressive!
Reply 47
Got 31 :biggrin: in regards to LNAT unis I've got an offer from Bristol, rejected from UCL (after an awful Spanish interview for law with Hispanic law) now just waiting for KCL ...
Is lnat really important?
Reply 49
I scored 30 on the LNAT. I am waiting for Durham, Bristol, and Birmingham, but I am an European applicant, so I'm not sure whether mine is a good score compared to what they're looking for. :frown:
Original post by Anuta
I scored 30 on the LNAT. I am waiting for Durham, Bristol, and Birmingham, but I am an European applicant, so I'm not sure whether mine is a good score compared to what they're looking for. :frown:

I know for a fact that Birmingham only ask for 15 as they are phasing out the lnat for next years applicants. I got 27 so 30 is extremely high. Provided your grades are up to scratch i would expect offers pretty soon. It's just a matter of getting to your application!
Reply 51
I got 28/42 and I'm quite happy but my previous grades are awful and I'm retaking so I hope that this score helps me out! My LNAT unis are KCL and SOAS and I've only received acknowledgements. My other unis are LSE, City and Brunel. I got rejected from LSE today (they said it was because of my personal statement). I'm trying to remain hopeful though.
(edited 8 years ago)
Got 26, not quite sure how i feel about it. Bristol is my only LNAT uni and i'm still waiting for a reply
Got 31 :tongue: was getting around the 28 mark on practices (one was 18 but that paper was horrifyingly bad)

Offer from UCL, withdrew from Bristol (because they were taking their sweet time and I thought it better to give the offer to someone else, didn't really want to go)

Rejected from Oxford post-interview

Offers from Exeter (why I withdrew Bristol) and Westminster

Firm UCL (A*AA)
Insurance Exeter (AAB)

My AS grades weren't great though (AABC, retaking the B this year) so I think my PS and LNAT score massively helped with UCL offer and getting Oxford interview.
Reply 54
I'm happy with my score - I got 27 😊 Well done everyone!
Original post by elisheak
I got 28/42 and I'm quite happy but my previous grades are awful and I'm retaking so I hope that this score helps me out! My LNAT unis are KCL and SOAS and I've only received acknowledgements. My other unis are LSE, City and Brunel. I got rejected from LSE today (they said it was because of my personal statement). I'm trying to remain hopeful though.

Hi , are you retaking a year or just the exams. This is because I am retaking a year and have heard from lse and kings that retaking a year is frowned upon and hinders my application. I was wondering if this would still be the case when I am in my second year of a2 and I am predicted a*aa and I got AAB in my first round of A2☺️
Reply 56
Hi , are you retaking a year or just the exams. This is because I am retaking a year and have heard from lse and kings that retaking a year is frowned upon and hinders my application. I was wondering if this would still be the case when I am in my second year of a2 and I am predicted a*aa and I got AAB in my first round of A2☺️

I retaking a year. And i had no idea about that! I knew that UCL frowned upon retakes but thats all. You actually did really good and I'd be surprised if you dont get in. I'm predicted at A*AA for AS + A2 but my previous AS grades were awful, BCC, (due to extenuating circumstances). Good luck tho! What was your LNAT score and which other unis did you apply to?
Original post by elisheak
I retaking a year. And i had no idea about that! I knew that UCL frowned upon retakes but thats all. You actually did really good and I'd be surprised if you dont get in. I'm predicted at A*AA for AS + A2 but my previous AS grades were awful, BCC, (due to extenuating circumstances). Good luck tho! What was your LNAT score and which other unis did you apply to?

Oh thank you! My lnat score is 25 so not great! As I have had no extenuating circumstances do you think my application would still be competing for lse and kings as I am also retaking a year?
Reply 58
Oh thank you! My lnat score is 25 so not great! As I have had no extenuating circumstances do you think my application would still be competing for lse and kings as I am also retaking a year?

25 is good! The average is 23 so dont worry about your LNAT. Also my friend got into kings with AAB and an lnat score of 23 so dont worry tbh. I cant say much about LSE because I've been told they put a lot of importance on your personal statement, but your grades are brilliant and if I was you I honestly wouldnt worry!
Reply 59
I got 25 on my LNAT which I was really disappointed with considering I was getting around the 30-32 mark in practises, but I've so far got an offer from Bristol (who place fairly high importance on LNAT) and an interview at UCL (still waiting for Durham) and offers from Exeter and York also (non LNAT). I guess if your predictions, statement and essay are good then there is still hope! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending