The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Housemates needed

I'm looking for 3 housemates, I have a nice house in Hatfield, which is a 5 minute walk from uni, nice garden, nice neighbours and nice landlady. It's £390 a month, excluding bills -Artists and Musicians preferable! :tongue:
Reply 1
Hiya, I'm an artist! When are these available from?
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey. We're a group of two looking for group to live with next year. At the moment looking at 5 bed houses with bills included for 110 a week. Interested in Dehav or College lane.
Original post by Merow
Hey. We're a group of two looking for group to live with next year. At the moment looking at 5 bed houses with bills included for 110 a week. Interested in Dehav or College lane.

Hi there, I am currently looking for people to share a flat with for year 2016/17, it'd be great if we can talk about it!
Reply 4
Original post by lalalalalola
Hi there, I am currently looking for people to share a flat with for year 2016/17, it'd be great if we can talk about it!

Hi - female starting Jewellery Design degree in Sept and looking for a house share - are you still looking for people?
Hi there,
I am currently looking for accommotation as I am going to be an undergraduate fashion student at herts university.
Could you please let me know if the room is still available?

Original post by Jenchanted
I'm looking for 3 housemates, I have a nice house in Hatfield, which is a 5 minute walk from uni, nice garden, nice neighbours and nice landlady. It's £390 a month, excluding bills -Artists and Musicians preferable! :tongue:
Hi there,
I am currently looking for accommotation as I am going to be an undergraduate fashion student at herts university.
Could you please let me know if the room is still available?

Original post by Merow

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending