The Student Room Group
Reply 1
haha, my synoptic s in sooon as welll :s-smilie:
i think u mean mill lolx
Reply 2
Ahh yes - fun fun! We're a bit behind and haven't started political Philosophy yet!
Reply 3
Dan=)
haha, my synoptic s in sooon as welll :s-smilie:
i think u mean mill lolx

Sorry ...Yes it should have said Mill and Marx & Engels ....don't know much about it myself. Just want to find a Tutor for my daughter,she's had an illness this year and had a lot of catching up to do. She has prepared her essay and I thought it would help her confidence to discuss it with someone before she does her exam.
Reply 4
Are you in Cambridge? I have a reasonably good grasp of both Mill (On Liberty I presume), and of Marx & Engels (presumably the Communist Manifesto) from many years of repeatedly reading both texts. I am also studying political philosophy. Let me know what kind of times you can do - I am revising for my exams but I will do what I can.

I never did Philosophy A2, however.
Reply 5
Don't know when you posted your message. My daughter does one of her exams today ...she's more confident now but am sure she would benefit from a chat. She seems to be doing ok .... We live on the outskirts of Cambridge. Will pass the message on to her and she will probably be in touch. Many thanks

Latest

Trending

Trending