The Student Room Group

No evidence to prove "500 migrants rioting" story is actually true

TSR resident racists don't care. They'll still jump on any anti-immigration/Muslim bandwagon.
great thread.
totally banged.
Reply 2
Original post by TheArtofProtest
TSR resident racists don't care. They'll still jump on any anti-immigration/Muslim bandwagon.

Where was that story posted?
There is evidence to prove other crimes migrants have committed. How is it racist to be anti-immigration?

:colonhash:

Quit digging through my thread history.

technically, I bumped your thread and got you an extra rep so be grateful.

Spoiler

I've got a good mind to spank you for doing that. :spank:

Spoiler

if you spank me, I'll pull your ballsack off and spank you with your own testicles, so don't.

Spoiler

Original post by alkaline.
if you spank me, I'll pull your ballsack off and spank you with your own testicles, so don't.

:lol:
What are you going to do that with, your seventh toe?

Spoiler

sure, I'll happily wrap my 7th toe around ur ballsack and rip it off, you severely underestimate the strength of my toes.

Spoiler

Do you even know where my ballsack resides currently?

Spoiler

I wouldn't be able to fit both balls in at once
thus your statement is logically invalid.

Liar.
Thank you for saying that my balls are big. :wink:

Spoiler

no I am saying my mouth is too small to fit both unless I was to accidentally swallow one.
idk how big your balls are and idc.

Spoiler

Spoiler

tmi? lol idc fam, it's nothing sexually explicit, it's a comment on variations of human anatomy.

damn you really don't have balls do you? deleting your posts LOL definition of beta male.
well all your posts are still visible as quotes on my posts.
No sources for a claim that something that no-one has heard of didn't happen.

1/10 better luck next time ArtofProtest.
Original post by KingBradly
No sources for a claim that something that no-one has heard of didn't happen.

1/10 better luck next time ArtofProtest.

a) Look at the date the thread was made.

b) Would I make something as stupid as this up? (Don't answer that rhetorical question.)

c) It helps if you come early to the conversation where I explained to everyone that the CT sometimes removes posts from threads, in the course of their moderation duties, but this thread wasn't deleted. I shall speak to them about this on the morrow.

d) It also helps if you actually tag me using the @TheArtofProtest so I can tell you all the above promptly.

e) Don't bump this thread up anymore. If you want to respond, take it to VM's/PM's.

Now, be off with you.
a) Look at the date the thread was made.

b) Would I make something as stupid as this up? (Don't answer that rhetorical question.)

c) It helps if you come early to the conversation where I explained to everyone that the CT sometimes removes posts from threads, in the course of their moderation duties, but this thread wasn't deleted. I shall speak to them about this on the morrow.

d) It also helps if you actually tag me using the @TheArtofProtest so I can tell you all the above promptly.

e) Don't bump this thread up anymore. If you want to respond, take it to VM's/PM's.

Now, be off with you.

Are you embarrassed about it because now you realise you were talking crap, Artofprotest? Were you making up nonsense to protect your little agenda? Is this a bit like when you accused zionists of colluding with the Nazis and then you pretended you didn't really mean that?

Unfortunately for you, you are the racist here. Racist against people who are against the invasion of their homelands. Round of a applause for the hypocrite everybody
Wtf is that convo going on between posts 6-11? :toofunny: :toofunny:
Original post by Mathemagicien
Its clearly about the Cologne attacks

He's saying that there's no evidence that the - what is it now? 500 to 100 women? didn't make up all the allegations.

Edit: In Cologne (alone), there were 820 complaints, from sexual assault to gang rape. Only 360 are sexual offenses btw, the rest will just be violence, muggings, throwing fireworks at them etc.http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/636944/Cologne-sex-attacks-list-crimes

Original post by KingBradly
Are you embarrassed about it because now you realise you were talking crap, Artofprotest? Were you making up nonsense to protect your little agenda? Is this a bit like when you accused zionists of colluding with the Nazis and then you pretended you didn't really mean that?

*sigh* Someone had made a thread. I had commented (i.e: the OP) and the Community Team was sorting out which posts were rule breaking so they put this to one side and probably forgot to put it back in.

For those of you interested in the actual thread, here it is.

:toofunny:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending