Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

best nights out in bath?

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    moles tuesdsay would be my first suggestion
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nowhere!!!!!!! Nah, sorry to all you local people..... They still do the Bedlam nights on wednesday at PoNaNa? They were good.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stoned 24/7)
    Nowhere!!!!!!! Nah, sorry to all you local people..... They still do the Bedlam nights on wednesday at PoNaNa? They were good.
    where do you go out then?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't mean to take the piss outta your town.... to be honest I havn't been there for ****ing ages so I wouldn't know anyway. You ever beeen to any of those Bedlam nights though?

And uhhhhhhh.. where do I go out? Well, if it's good clubs you're after Bristol's only a short train journey away and you got the Old Fire Station on Saturday's, The Academy for all kind's of stuff. There's an amazing psytrance night once a month called Tribe of Frog that they do at Lakota & the Depot
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stoned 24/7)
    I don't mean to take the piss outta your town.... to be honest I havn't been there for ****ing ages so I wouldn't know anyway. You ever beeen to any of those Bedlam nights though?

And uhhhhhhh.. where do I go out? Well, if it's good clubs you're after Bristol's only a short train journey away and you got the Old Fire Station on Saturday's, The Academy for all kind's of stuff. There's an amazing psytrance night once a month called Tribe of Frog that they do at Lakota & the Depot
    Yeah - but Bristol's such a dump!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    T's on a thursday (although this is not popular among my friends), Caddies on a monday, and Delfter on a Friday.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    T's on a thursday (although this is not popular among my friends), Caddies on a monday, and Delfter on a Friday.
    T's has been re-vamped, it's called the playground know (****e name) but its got air conditioning and everything!!
    Acoustic set in the porter then battle of the bands in moles is a good night out on friday. Caddies is good on Saturday or Monday same goes for the fezz club.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Do they have any decent techno going in Bristol (How long/how much cash does it take you to get there, btw), or anywhere near Bath for that matter? If anyone's ever been to Fabric in London, that's the type of place I'm looking for (including the whole nu breaks thing they have going on Fridays), although I hear Bristol is supposed to have more of a D'nB/TripHop scene?
Updated: July 27, 2004
New on TSR

Submitting your UCAS application

How long did it take for yours to be processed?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.