Scroll to see replies

Original post by saba.saba
Stressed, A-level final exams start within 2 weeks :frown:((((
Posted from TSR Mobile

hang in there
i believe in u:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Blondie987
lol, I'm sure you look great anyway! and you have the personality to match, I was just looking at myself in the mirror and just wanting to make loads of changes you know? Everyone else seems so gorgeous these days :colondollar:

I really don't, but thank you anyway! I have been told that I have a good personality, but I am not sure if it's true. There are times when my personality may be good, but times when it really lets me down (I guess that is with everyone though). I am sure you have a great personality too! :smile:

I totally get what you mean. It's like when you walk down the street or at uni and are observing people, you see how they look and that they are aesthetically pleasing and then when you look at yourself, you don't see any of that :frown:
Original post by moment of truth
I really don't, but thank you anyway! I have been told that I have a good personality, but I am not sure if it's true. There are times when my personality may be good, but times when it really lets me down (I guess that is with everyone though). I am sure you have a great personality too! :smile:

I totally get what you mean. It's like when you walk down the street or at uni and are observing people, you see how they look and that they are aesthetically pleasing and then when you look at yourself, you don't see any of that :frown:

well you definitely have a great personality! And like you said, you have good days and bad days with things like this, my personality has definitely let me down before, being socially awkward and less than attractive is not a great combo for me :laugh:

I get exactly what you mean, especially at Uni when everyone looks like a model haha, I'm sure you're worrying about nothing though, like I said I bet you look great! :biggrin:
well you definitely have a great personality! And like you said, you have good days and bad days with things like this, my personality has definitely let me down before, being socially awkward and less than attractive is not a great combo for me :laugh:

I get exactly what you mean, especially at Uni when everyone looks like a model haha, I'm sure you're worrying about nothing though, like I said I bet you look great! :biggrin:

Haha thank you! It seems like we are more alike than we think :tongue: I would definitely consider myself socially awkward and not attractive either!

Definitely. It's like when I am in a room with people and you can't help but notice that their hair is done up really well, they are wearing smart clothes and act in a sophisticated way, whereas I tend to not worry as much about how I dress cause I don't really see the point (at times). It's like what people always say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". There is someone out there that will find you attractive, both looks and personality, and that person will be incredibly lucky to have someone like you!!

Spoiler

Haha thank you! It seems like we are more alike than we think :tongue: I would definitely consider myself socially awkward and not attractive either!

Definitely. It's like when I am in a room with people and you can't help but notice that their hair is done up really well, they are wearing smart clothes and act in a sophisticated way, whereas I tend to not worry as much about how I dress cause I don't really see the point (at times). It's like what people always say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". There is someone out there that will find you attractive, both looks and personality, and that person will be incredibly lucky to have someone like you!!

Aw, you're so sweet! It's only a matter of time before someone snaps you up! :h: ikr! Where do people find the time to do their hair and makeup?? If I'm at the lecture and I don't look like I've been dragged through a hedge, it's a good day :laugh:

you're right, beauty and attraction are so subjective, just gotta hope I'm someone's type as unlikely as that is lol
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
X

If it helps, I sometimes get that as well. I don't THINK I'm dying yet. :colondollar:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
If it helps, I sometimes get that as well. I don't THINK Im dying yet. :colondollar:

That's comforting... I think :redface:

Spoiler

Aw, you're so sweet! It's only a matter of time before someone snaps you up! :h: ikr! Where do people find the time to do their hair and makeup?? If I'm at the lecture and I don't look like I've been dragged through a hedge, it's a good day :laugh:

you're right, beauty and attraction are so subjective, just gotta hope I'm someone's type as unlikely as that is lol

lool we shall see about that! :colondollar: Haha I know exactly what you mean! No matter how dressed up I get, I still don't think I look good. That feeling when you look around and you see everyone really dressed and then you look at yourself and you see the complete opposite :tongue:

I'm sure someone will and they will definitely be lucky to have you! :h:
Original post by Salamandastron
Awww hun, well ik how horrible heart pains are :hugs:
don't you be dying :cry2:
:slap:
:hugs: x

:hugs:

Why do you enjoy slapping me so much :cry2:
lool we shall see about that! :colondollar: Haha I know exactly what you mean! No matter how dressed up I get, I still don't think I look good. That feeling when you look around and you see everyone really dressed and then you look at yourself and you see the complete opposite :tongue:

I'm sure someone will and they will definitely be lucky to have you! :h:

it will definitely happen for you!! dw, I think it's true that we're often our own worst critic, I'm sure you're being way too harsh, and like I said, you obviously have a great personality! :biggrin:

Thank you! We'll see lol :h:
:lovehug: x

just being dominant :innocent:

But that is my job? :redface:

Spoiler

kill me :h:
it will definitely happen for you!! dw, I think it's true that we're often our own worst critic, I'm sure you're being way too harsh, and like I said, you obviously have a great personality! :biggrin:

Thank you! We'll see lol :h:

Thank you for the compliment haha! Same with you! :biggrin:
it can be your job if you want hun :innocent:

Spoiler

:lol: x

You and your excuses. Just admit it. You are just a kinky doughnut :wink:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
That's comforting... I think :redface:

Spoiler

You'll be okay, stress perhaps? I know GCSEs are like right now and you're doing them? :redface:
Good luck in them, btw! :hugs:
:rofl:
all the flirt comes out after midnight tho :cry2: :puppyeyes:
lmmaaoo, well idk about kinky but we are both definitely bent :wink:

I can be bendier than a superflex ruler for you, baby :sexface:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
You'll be okay, stress perhaps? I know GCSEs are like right now and you're doing them? :redface:
Good luck in them, btw! :hugs:

Oh my goodness. Mine start on the 16th :afraid:

You probably right. I got really ill around the mocks too... :ashamed:
Thank you for the compliment haha! Same with you! :biggrin:

No problem! Thank you again! :h:
can you now? :teehee:
Well im bendier than a compliant material......

Spoiler

.........for you hun :sexface:

:rofl:

I would like to see you try one day :wink:

Night, lovely :lovehug:xxx

Latest