The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Confused af :redface:
Original post by Lord Samosa
Confused af :redface:

Whyyyy?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ForgetMe
I feel so dead, been doing 10 hour shifts almost every single day, cannot wait till it starts raining again!

Work work work work work work.
I'm just playing. You poor thing xo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Salamandastron
hungry, gonna eat then sleep/stay up and finish this revision :redface:

Yasss. You've got this 👏🏾.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hungry AF
Tired AF but woke up mid sleep:colonhash:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Yes, the hazardous chemical in Starbucks is capitalism :colonhash:
Can't believe I wrote emoticon... I'm so old school :pcguru: I am actually only 81, just into vintage stuff :u:

Spoiler

I love the taste of capitalism, I wish they added it to more food :colonhash: LOOL, the days of nudging people online and having only :biggrin: :redface: :tongue: :smile: available in MSN, great times. Where you find these weird emojis smh :rofl: I'm secretly 63 too.

Spoiler

Sore and Swollen :redface:

Spoiler

Did you get into a fight?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by RezzBerry
Did you get into a fight?

Yes, a drunken brawl last night :boxing:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Ehh, what happened? :frown: Is that what happens to girls every month? (Sorry for writting that :biggrin:)

This one or the cartoon RezzBerry? :s-smilie:
(edited 7 years ago)
Ehh, what happened? :frown: Is that what happens to girls every month? (Sorry for writting that :biggrin:)

This one or the cartoon RezzBerry? :s-smilie:

Loool yes :lol: i forget i have them tbh if that sounds strange :lol: so when it happens it surprises me for a bit :rofl:
and that one :colondollar: you are quite objectively cute :cute: and what is a rezzberry btw? meant to ask that :h:
Original post by CoolCavy
Loool yes :lol: i forget i have them tbh if that sounds strange :lol: so when it happens it surprises me for a bit :rofl:
and that one :colondollar: you are quite objectively cute :cute: and what is a rezzberry btw? meant to ask that :h:

I used to forget mine. But then i went on the pill and i actually know when to expect it now :giggle:
Original post by Midnightmemories
I used to forget mine. But then i went on the pill and i actually know when to expect it now :giggle:

Awww hey MNM :hugs:
awwww :lovehug: does the pill stop them all together?
tbh i only forget because well not feminine at all and then suddenly a female thing just comes along sorry lol that made no sense at all :lol:
Owww, my hand hurts so much because of all the skin I've peeled off it:frown:

Spoiler

Wait, eh, so yo- never mind...

Aw, thanks! :blush: I had a hard time choosing from ~20 potential profile pictures, two being really cute pictures of my son. :smile:

RezzBerry is a soon-to-be company. I've brought the domain but I've yet to claim trademark on it. :h:

Wait, eh, so yo- never mind...

Aw, thanks! :blush: I had a hard time choosing from ~20 potential profile pictures, two being really cute pictures of my son. :smile:

RezzBerry is a soon-to-be company. I've brought the domain but I've yet to claim trademark on it. :h:

Awwww omg you have a son? :shock: awww well you are caring so i can imagine you being a great father :h:
omg that is so exciting :dance: i love your logo btw! the art is awesome :excited:
Awww hey MNM :hugs:
awwww :lovehug: does the pill stop them all together?
tbh i only forget because well not feminine at all and then suddenly a female thing just comes along sorry lol that made no sense at all :lol:

Mine doesn't but there's ones that do :smile: :hugs:

I forgot mine because i just did and then boom, there it is :rofl:

Spoiler

I was gonna send you pictures of him, but I see no way to message you. :redface:

Thanks! There's a lot more but I cba uploading to TSR. :biggrin:
Awwww omg you have a son? :shock: awww well you are caring so i can imagine you being a great father :h:
omg that is so exciting :dance: i love your logo btw! the art is awesome :excited:

No PM, no VM. How is Hodor supposed to extend his gratitude and tip his fedora to his piggy for the kind words she said to him?

After writing an entire dissertation about how grateful I was I realised there was no way to message you. I need. to let.. it all out! Must... let it.. go... Can't... hold it back... anymore.......

*goes to the nearest pet store, throws a bag of cookies to a bunch of guinea pigs, humps a goat, because why the hell not, tips fedora and moonwalks out of the store*

Ahhhhh I feel so much better now. C:
I keep falling in and out of dozes:dong: I've got things to do but cba

Latest