Thanks dii :hugs:
Original post by cupcakes87
amaaaazingggggggggggggggggggggg :ahee: :gah: :cool:

and exhausted af :/

:hugs: for everyone :h: :hugs:

Nice to hear! :ahee:

:hugs:
Original post by ravioliyears
I hope I'm not one of them :redface: lol. If not, are you okay? You can PM or VM me if you want to talk about anything :hugs:

you aint dont worry :smile: I'm fine lol, A2 revision got me irritable :redface:
Original post by picklescamp
you aint dont worry :smile: I'm fine lol, A2 revision got me irritable :redface:

Ahh okay. Dw I'm sure you'll do fantabulously in them! Which a levels are you taking? :h:
A of all I feel hyper, secondly my face is red, idek why ne threejhi vaath chhe ke my friends are annoying OOHHH MYY GOODD
Original post by Hydeman
I was then, yes. :u: Bit tired now. :lol:

The knowledge that I had the house to myself all day, meaning productivity would be through the roof. :woohoo: No distractions, no interruptions; just one really quiet house and revision/past papers. :sogood:

Glad to hear you had a great day :3
A of all I feel hyper, secondly my face is red, idek why ne threejhi vaath chhe ke my friends are annoying OOHHH MYY GOODD

Obvs a reference to me and @spv, otherwise you wouldn't have typed that bit in Gujarati :teehee:

:rofl:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Glad to hear you had a great day :3

Thanks. How was yours? :h:
Original post by nucdev
Obvs a reference to me and @spv, otherwise you wouldn't have typed that bit in Gujarati :teehee:

:rofl:

Ooohhh lol no no no I was trying to find another way of saying thirdly and that one popped into my head instantly :rofl:

Spoiler

Ahh okay. Dw I'm sure you'll do fantabulously in them! Which a levels are you taking? :h:

thank you! I'm doing Philosophy, English Lit and Geography. :smile:
happy but also stressed (my state for the last few years i feel haha)
Original post by picklescamp
thank you! I'm doing Philosophy, English Lit and Geography. :smile:

Woah, nice. Good luck with them :h:
Original post by Hydeman
Thanks. How was yours? :h:

Glad as well thanks for asking :hugs:
irritated

:angry:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Glad as well thanks for asking :hugs:

Good/great*. :mmm:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Hydeman
Good/great*. :mmm:

Spoiler

**** I did not mean to write that :cry: I was thinking about something else XD
Thanks for correcting anyway :h:
Ooohhh lol no no no I was trying to find another way of saying thirdly and that one popped into my head instantly :rofl:

Spoiler

Fair enough looool I get that :lol:

Spoiler

Original post by Quiet _One86
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I know, but being chronically ill has hit hard of the last 6 months and hindered me on so many levels. I'm trying to move forward and ride the waves given. Alas I'm here to distract and move forward..

Posted from TSR Mobile

awww, okay i see, i'm sorry to hear that :s-smilie:, i'm sending over a virtual hug! it'll be okay!! :yep:
:hugs:

hope you get well soon!!!
Original post by Salamandastron
Worried about tomorrow...

Spoiler

Oooo which song is it? I love remixes :woo: Also, dw about tomorrow!! Think positively and I'm sure you'll do fab.

Latest