The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1400
Original post by mkap
brave

Once, there was a spider on my door.

I got a piece of paper to knock the spider off.

The spider jumped onto the piece of paper.

I dropped the paper and ran away.

:lol:
Reply 1401
Original post by Kyx

id probably do the same thing xD
Reply 1402
Original post by mkap
id probably do the same thing xD

:biggrin:

Before that I did not know that spiders could jump :wink:

Haha

Original post by mkap
brave

Pffft

Original post by Kyx

Lol, that's when catch and crush the spider

Not all spiders can jump

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1404
Original post by Andy98
Haha

Pffft

Lol, that's when catch and crush the spider

Not all spiders can jump

Posted from TSR Mobile

Some can (evidently)
Original post by moment of truth

Why? :frown:
Reply 1407
Original post by mkap
i know, thank god i have brothers and im not the eldest haha :biggrin:

I mentioned you in my blog :wink:
Original post by BrokenLife
Why? :frown:

Got an assessment due in on Friday, so me and my friend planned to spend the majority of today in the uni library helping each other out doing the essay and then someone from my course comes and sits next to us (we have spoken to him before) and he basically wanted us to help him write the whole essay or send our own essays so that he could copy it. Instead of allowing this to happen, we ended up coming home which basically messes up the whole day for us. My friend has loads of distractions at home and so was planning to basically finish the essay in the library. Luckily, I have done most of it, but I still have a bit to do which will take a few hours at least. If we go to the library tomorrow, the guy will probably be there again and will just ask us again. The guy didn't come to the lecture in the morning and even said that he came in and was 'looking for people to help him'.

And then I had a cigarette cause I was pissed off and I am trying to quit (or at least cut down).

Sorry for the rant!
(edited 8 years ago)
Got an assessment due in on Friday, so me and my friend planned to spend the majority of today in the uni library helping each other out doing the essay and then someone from my course comes and sits next to us (we have spoken to him before) and he basically wanted us to help him write the whole essay or send our own essays so that he could copy it. Instead of allowing this to happen, we ended up coming home which basically messes up the whole day for us. My friend has loads of distractions at home and so was planning to basically finish the essay in the library. Luckily, I have done most of it, but I still have a bit to do which will take a few hours at least. If we go to the library tomorrow, the guy will probably be there again and will just ask us again. The guy didn't come to the lecture in the morning and even said that he came in and was 'looking for people to help him'.

And then I had a cigarette cause I was pissed off and I am trying to quit (or at least cut down).

Sorry for the rant!

Uh oh. omg you won't believe a few weeks ago when I had to give in my assignments, this girl kept asking me send her my essays. Like no. Does she think I'm stupid?:colonhash: Sure, I can help her but not sending her the whole freaking essay. So I understand completely!!

Why don't you go to a local lib with your friend other than the uni lib?

Aww good luck with that. And its okay. :smile:
Reply 1410
Sick from eating too much junk food.

Excited for being so awesome... and hopefully an upgrade is coming soon... :excited:
Uh oh. omg you won't believe a few weeks ago when I had to give in my assignments, this girl kept asking me send her my essays. Like no. Does she think I'm stupid?:colonhash: Sure, I can help her but not sending her the whole freaking essay. So I understand completely!!

Why don't you go to a local lib with your friend other than the uni lib?

Aww good luck with that. And its okay. :smile:

What did you say to her? I would hate asking people to just send me their work knowing that they have spent ages on it. If they are a good friend and will help you out, then it's okay, but not just some random person from your course.

Cause we have to use the computers and we aren't really sure if we would be able to do it in a local library. Might just have to go in later, but we will see how it goes.

How are you? :smile:
What did you say to her? I would hate asking people to just send me their work knowing that they have spent ages on it. If they are a good friend and will help you out, then it's okay, but not just some random person from your course.

Cause we have to use the computers and we aren't really sure if we would be able to do it in a local library. Might just have to go in later, but we will see how it goes.

How are you? :smile:

I just made excuses like 'Oh I haven't yet finished it' but I do have a plan so I can help you with that. She eventually understood so left. i find it very awkward to be direct in this sense although we should be but people shouldn't be so shameless that they end up asking others for their work. Like no. I spent nights researching and then typing it in.

Yeah, I understand. Just try to avoid him or sit in a very hidden area of the lib but then you have use computers. Is there any other halls where you can study and use computers?

I'm good, thank you. :smile: I now remember you from the Indian society and Indo-Pak rivalry in cricket.:colonhash::tongue:
Bored af :frown:
Original post by ikhan94
Bored af :frown:

Get studying
I just made excuses like 'Oh I haven't yet finished it' but I do have a plan so I can help you with that. She eventually understood so left. i find it very awkward to be direct in this sense although we should be but people shouldn't be so shameless that they end up asking others for their work. Like no. I spent nights researching and then typing it in.

Yeah, I understand. Just try to avoid him or sit in a very hidden area of the lib but then you have use computers. Is there any other halls where you can study and use computers?

I'm good, thank you. :smile: I now remember you from the Indian society and Indo-Pak rivalry in cricket.:colonhash::tongue:

Oh haha, at least she understood! I don't think the guy troubling me would, to be honest. He would just keep on asking for more. I find it incredibly awkward to be direct too. My friend is quite a direct person, but because this person is on our course and we may see him for the next 4 years, he didn't want to be so harsh with him. Exactly, I spent ages on Monday doing my essay and then they just expect you to send it to them? It's a load of rubbish.

There are some computer labs, but we were thinking that if we see him afterwards then it comes across really badly for us so we didn't want to do that. My uni library is 24 hours and I may be able to drive in the evening, so I might just do that and spend the evening in the library with my friend :lol: that guy should have gone by then. We felt really stupid for leaving like that, but we had to do it :tongue:

That's good :smile: and haha yeah I love my cricket. :biggrin:
No motivation at all. So many things in for the next week and I'm just going to fail them all to be honest. Might as well drop out now
I feel really green
I'm feeling weak, tired and cold. I think I might be cumming down with something 😧
Feeling more like myself now I've went back to brunette. Blonde just wasn't me. Not been brunette for about 10 years! Its my natural colour.

Also I'm shattered. Didn't sleep at all last night due to restlessness and general stress -_-
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest